• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food My obsession with heat and food...JoynersHotPeppers

Gimme either one of those last two dishes and I will eat it off a spare tire. To hell with the sauce! If you are gonna give me sauce, I would love that splooge that Chico likes, but some of Defcon's Habby Horse would be awesome on those oysters. Maybe a little lemon juice. Couldn't go wrong with some Sriracha on either of them either. Good on ya both!

Make JayT proud. He'll fly up into a hurricane with a basket of oven ribs, utter the words "be gone!", and the rest of the day it's squeezing limes into beer.

True Story.

SumOfMyBits said:
Make JayT proud. He'll fly up into a hurricane with a basket of oven ribs, utter the words "be gone!", and the rest of the day it's squeezing limes into beer.

True Story.
I just tasted an end piece...oh my forget homemade BBQ like traditional beef ribs, this rub is too damn good to cover up! Few more hours then butter!

SumOfMyBits said:

I know some Abuelas in Nogalas that will tell you to smack your mama for that.

I didn't say it wasn't slap yo mama good, I said it was huge!!!

The reason the damn thing is so big is due to my lazy ass not wanting to make two! I was very pleased with the results and the forced nap after eating. ;)

And for the boss, I used left over thigh and leg meat. It was difficult not eating both things fresh off the smoker but need to save room for ribs. 

1900575_741794179187644_1115449313_o.jpg

1939884_741794185854310_1049158853_o.jpg

Dang JHP.

Seen a lot of oven ribs posted before here on THP but those are by far the best yet.

Them ribs make my hippy food taste like regret.

texas blues said:
Dang JHP.

Seen a lot of oven ribs posted before here on THP but those are by far the best yet.

Them ribs make my hippy food taste like regret.
Well to be fair, they did get a few hours of heavy smoke before the smoker died. No way would they look at that good 100% oven cooked. 

Back