food My obsession with heat and food...JoynersHotPeppers

texas blues said:
Crap Chris.

You money shot is in too close.

You got more of the tain't spot rather than the woo woo or the choo choo.

What I can see looks dang good though.
Yeah stupid phone cropped it and saved it before I could do anything lol

Left overs...

10478216_10202007261567494_3202415555164097233_n.jpg

Looks super. Did you make the sausage yourself? Love to hear the recipe on that, will have plenty of venison after next week and working with farmer on his nuisance permit to make quite a bit.

Seacowboy said:
Looks super. Did you make the sausage yourself? Love to hear the recipe on that, will have plenty of venison after next week and working with farmer on his nuisance permit to make quite a bit.
1501240_698072603559802_371297372_o.jpg

Yes, made with a deer I shot and the pork belly from a hog my friend had raised and butchered. As for the recipe, we bought a mix and when I find the link I'll post it. 

Nice.  Pork.  Its what's for dinner tonight I guess.  I didn't mention in my post, but I put some of your Thai powder on my rice.  Yum.  I missed a few of your posts in this thread while I was away.  Damn that mac n cheese is awesome!!!!!  I want me some of that.

JayT said:
Nice.  Pork.  Its what's for dinner tonight I guess.  I didn't mention in my post, but I put some of your Thai powder on my rice.  Yum.  I missed a few of your posts in this thread while I was away.  Damn that mac n cheese is awesome!!!!!  I want me some of that.
I'll hook you up with the recipe...going to add it to the site soon enough!

Back