• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting My Small Harvest-Seven Pot seeds available

Ace of Hearts
10 of Diamonds
I feel lucky.
woznme said:
10 spades and 9 clubs? cheers
Welcome Wasn't Me!
graphi1591.jpg

lol sorry, i'm confused. na i didn't get seeds, thought everyone was picking cards out of the air for some reason. :(

PrairieChilihead

I'd like to indirectly thank you for your kind donation of 7 pot seeds....

You sent some to Novacastrian and he then sent a few to me....and a little bit of powder.

WOW the powder was hot but yummy.....and I have a few seeds in some seed mix as we speak. I check on them every morning and afternoon like a good parent should....:clap:

Thanks for the very kind words Moyboy! I am happy that the seeds are being shared around to get maximum world coverage. I still have lots of seeds and will very happily send out to anyone who would like some.

moyboy said:
PrairieChilihead

I'd like to indirectly thank you for your kind donation of 7 pot seeds....

You sent some to Novacastrian and he then sent a few to me....and a little bit of powder.

WOW the powder was hot but yummy.....and I have a few seeds in some seed mix as we speak. I check on them every morning and afternoon like a good parent should....:lol:

I just realised MoyBoy ended up with my cards *cries*. I hope there is no competition here chillihead, if there is and you pull out the cards that MoyBoy has THE PRIZE IS MINE!!! Hahahaha

What were the cards anyway MoyBoy? I can't remember...

gorbrickon said:
How many more people need to post before we see the flop? Did you use a single deck of cards?

Yes. I used a single deck of cards and am down to the end now. I pulled 3 cards out at random from the remaining 10 or so and can post them whenever you like. We have 7 people in at this time. Should we wait for more or should I reveal them?

Well, I haven't logged into the forum lately, but am currently looking for some 7 Pot seeds. If you are all out of seeds, does anyone know where I can get some? Oh, I sent you a PM PrairieChilihead.

Back