• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Nerd Pron

Pfft... nerds! :lol:

:lol:

this nerds gotta bail...it's so late here, it's early. Been a great chat guys & I'll leave you with this Data Recovery revelation - . In my 8 years doing this I've only seen 4 fatal mechanical failures of Seagate HDD's. So buy Seagate.

g'night

:cheers:

:lol:

this nerds gotta bail...it's so late here, it's early. Been a great chat guys & I'll leave you with this Data Recovery revelation - . In my 8 years doing this I've only seen 4 fatal mechanical failures of Seagate HDD's. So buy Seagate.

g'night

:cheers:

g'night.
BTW it must have been me that had all 4 failures, 'cause I have. I can't stand them.

SSD

I'm using a sandforce controller 60GB SSD, other people think the intels are the go.

Nah, I'm tired, spent the day craning up condenser coils, reclaiming, brazing, pressure testing, evacuating and recharging air cons on a roof of a 2 level building today. I have to get up in 6 hours to take the hired cherry picker back. It sucks having a weekend where there's an early start every day, then after I get back, nothing like paperwork to use up a sunday. Aah! my fingers and hands are cracked and cut, scored a nice burn too.

So maybe someone else what's wants to talk about something nerdy. Maybe ask a question or two?

I wouldn't know anything you're saying as I'm not a nerd/geek (:lol:), but if I were... I'd think this would probably cheer you up:

gskilla.jpg

G.Skill F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ kit with hand-picked and tested D9GMH chips, and 925 silver heatsinks. only two sets in existence, and I received mine after doing a graphics job for G.Skill several years ago. :)

These bad boys did over 1,400MHz. by far the best DDR2 sticks I'VE EVER SEEN! at the time, I received offers of thousands upon thousands of dollars for them. not sure they're worth that much today. :lol:

At what voltage and timings???

My boys b'day coming up on friday - got him L.A Noir & on the pre-order list for C.O.D MW3. I think the release date in November ??

Haha, evil-daddy....he's going to be crawling up the walls for 2 months :lol:

Dad is it here yet, dad is it here yet, dad is it here yet, dad is it here yet :lol: Trying to give the boy character bent or yourself a headache? :P

Back