Newby to the site

Newbie to the site

Wow! This site is unreal. I stumbled upon it by accident while watching the food network. One of those this website lead to another deals.

I'm a heat junkie. Spicier the food the better!:mouthonfire:

I look forward to getting ideas and sharing recipes. I will be growing my own habaneros next spring for the first time. I just can't seem to find them as much as I would like.

Welcome to THB from Pennsylvania. I think you will find that not only is this a great place to learn and share, but it is full of the best people on the net.

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

where are you from?

this is THE best site for hot pepper information IMO there is...

I'm from Manitowoc Wisconsin. I just made a batch of what I call Texas chili over the weekend. Just meat and spicy chili beans. I added Habaneros. Topped it off with cheddar cheese and ate it with saltines.

No offense AJ if true Texas chili isn't what I made. That's just what I call it. Up around here people make chili with Tomatoes and noodles. It's like stew for Pete's sake.

Greetings!

Glad ya found our little dark corner of the Interwebz. :D

It's my first year growing and so far it's been an adventure.
Hab's are just the beginning I'm afraid...folks here will help ya with about anything ya could need when it comes to hot stuff. ;)

Cheers...
Beer_mug_2.gif

-QS

I try to tell them that putting noodles in chili is like putting pineapples on a pizza. Certain things just don't go together!

Hey you are in the right place so enjoy.Got some of the best nuts-chili heads you can ever find here. lol Welcome from virginia.

DickT said:
Were also all NUTZ, hello from Baltimore, hey wait a minute, I like pineapple on pizza.

Shameless plug....:P:P:lol: I love it....

G'Day from Australia mate.

You have found the one stop shop for all that is hot!!!! Hey that would be good on the T-shirt...:)

Enjoy

Back