• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

mate.. there really are no mods to be seen!! Pass over the drinks will ya Pi? :D I'm thirsty after all that squirrel kicking :D

mel said:
mate.. there really are no mods to be seen!! Pass over the drinks will ya Pi? :D I'm thirsty after all that squirrel kicking :D
When I learned that squirels aren/'t indigineous. can't spell, I thought Id have a little fun. Hope the drinks arrived.

Another smashed person on here. I'm outnumbered.

drinks arrived - thanks Pi!!! how long till you can have a drink again?? it'll be great! you'll only need one and you'll be as smashed as us aussies!!!

I'm able to drink again. Dancing Days are here again, such as that is. Bustin' a move like Elaine Benes. And no mods. I should never be left unattended!

PPAAAAAAARRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pileiton said:
I'm able to drink again. Dancing Days are here again, such as that is. Bustin' a move like Elaine Benes. And no mods. I should never be left unattended!

PPAAAAAAARRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: Pops open a beer and sits down to watch the History Cannel:

I'm too tired for a beer run and can't find the corkscrew for the wine. AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Finally they lift the restrictions and nothing to drink.

pileiton said:
I'm too tired for a beer run and can't find the corkscrew for the wine. AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Finally they lift the restrictions and nothing to drink.

Suck it up and go to the 7-11 ;)

Little man, you are now at the front of the line to receive a stump beating.

Try to decipher the following.

YWRTDYSWM!

Funny. Not even close. I don't go 7-11 for booze, I go for Slurpees. Perhaps I should make a booze Slurpee.

I'm leaving forever to make everyone happy.

Who am I kidding? I don't want to make everyone HAPPY!

I'm trying to watch Babe Winkleman and am having trouble hearing because FDQ is doing something loud and nasty.

I'm throwing a Keystone Light at him and hitting the same spot that was hit by AJ's pina colada.

Really, are all the mods on holiday? They know I need constant supervision.

They left the door WIDE OPEN!!

I need to buy something drinkable. Bud Light does not count.

Perhaps some absinthe and sangria. Lots of beers to choose from.

Listening to ZZ Top and The Ohio Players.

Back