contest November Throwdown

For the waffle throwdown....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my new Belgian Waffle Maker is going to love me even more than it already does

difference with me in this throwdown is I am going to finally make food thats true to what I make for myself instead of what I make for you peoples, which means greasy, nasty, heart attack on a plate, covered in more heart attack, and finished with a side of heart attack

my new Belgian Waffle Maker is going to love me even more than it already does

difference with me in this throwdown is I am going to finally make food thats true to what I make for myself instead of what I make for you peoples, which means greasy, nasty, heart attack on a plate, covered in more heart attack, and finished with a side of heart attack

....with bacon

Yeah all that.... AND BACON!

Edit: Paul it looks like great minds think alike :lol:

We'll be able to hear the gears turning over the net for the next three weeks with folks contemplating this one. :crazy: I do like Waffle House hashbrowns, never had their waffles. Mom used to make great waffles with bacon cooked into them in the iron.

Paulky can do a waffle fondue :rofl: with Lobster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back