contest November Throwdown

For the waffle throwdown....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its your fault jay

you said to me earlier tonight on the phone, " its mexican night, and Mrs. JayT isnt home, and im just finishing dinner, its me and Mason, " AND IM WASTED AND YOU SHOULD DRINK MOAR WITH ME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!""""!!!!"!"!""!"!"1'1'1'1'""""!!!!

No no no you have it all wrong. It's WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! But, I'm not drinking tonight.

This from wikipedia, made me laugh

"Medieval waffle law

In medieval Europe, vendors were permitted to sell their waffles outside of churches on saints' days and during other special religious celebrations. Competition at the churches eventually became very heated, and at times violent, so that King Charles IX of France imposed a regulation on waffle sales, requiring vendors to maintain a distance of at least deux toises (4 metres (13 ft)) from one another."

and this

"Thomas Jefferson brought a waffle iron from France, and waffle frolics or parties became popular in the late 18th century."

so we're frolicking through the waffles to a chicken dance!

LMAO! too funny video of the chicken! I'm lmao and the kid is watching the video saying..."mom...your weird!"

So we have our task! Great creative choice FD4!

But now I'm waffling between breakfast, entree or dessert....Hhmmmmm what to do~~~

back and forth between the choices~~~ what to do...what to do... I just keep zig-zagging between the option. But I think I'll be able to get it all squared up in time.

Gonna put my "heart" into this one like never before! Break out the "iron" will...

BTW- salsakid just spouted off a waffle entry that would rock! I hope he will follow through, even just for the fun. We'll see. Sshhhhhh~

Hmm. "Waffle" is just making me think "Catfish" right now. But big, like I used to get in Tejas. Not like these little fillets you find here, that aren't bigger than my hand.

BTW - Got my box of pods from Cross Country today, and shot my first-ever vid of me eating my first-ever fresh fatalii. If I can ever get the freakin' thing to upload to YT, you'll get to see it. Could be next year, at the rate it's going....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back