• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Now those are what you call a scotch bonnet!

I don't even have tracking info for my order, it just says "Your order has shipped! We don't have any tracking info for this shipment. Estimated delivery: Jun 14-20 with USPS"

repeat after me: "I am never, ever, ever, ever going to buy chilli seeds from ________" (insert pepper seed company of your choice) again

I've said that hundreds of times already 😁
I sent a message to HSH that I think the delivery takes unreasonably long and want to cancel my order and get a full refund including the shipping costs. I don't expect to get that but I can only try. If I get a negative response I will file a complaint...

I haven’t seen any tracking info and Etsy already wants me to leave feedback like it’s been delivered. I didn’t leave a bad review but did ask for a refund.

Also had to give feedback already. I gave a bad review but clearly stated that it is not for the bad product but the bad etsy service.

😲 just got a message that the HSH package was delivered! Should have waited one more day before complaining...

Also had to give feedback already. I gave a bad review but clearly stated that it is not for the bad product but the bad etsy service.
That’s the US postal service, not Etsy. Etsy is just a virtual storefront like eBay, once it’s shipped it’s out of everyones hands. Fingers crossed you get them soon!

It's just strange... normally when I order seeds in the US they arrive in about a week time...

Yep, the long wait is over! And no import taxes to be paid...

20230627_174759.jpg

Last edited:
Back