• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Nutterz – Nuclear, Bacon Cheddar and Crab Flavor

Pretty high. I don't know of a test that's been done, but most agree it's within or above the average habanero range. I'd guess 300,00 to 500,000.

Yeah I would say it is somewhere between the hab and the naga. Definitely hotter than a hab. I am dehydrating 10lbs of fataliis now. I will see how much is there when it's done. I'll send you some. Only catch is you have to send me a sample of your test batch! Oh and might I add, opened and finished the 9oz crab bag TODAY! I still think I like Nuclear better, but man are these things addictive! Bacon Cheddar is next.

JayT said:
Yeah I would say it is somewhere between the hab and the naga. Definitely hotter than a hab. I am dehydrating 10lbs of fataliis now. I will see how much is there when it's done. I'll send you some. Only catch is you have to send me a sample of your test batch! Oh and might I add, opened and finished the 9oz crab bag TODAY! I still think I like Nuclear better, but man are these things addictive! Bacon Cheddar is next.

You got it J T, running nutz this weekend think I finally zeroed in on the Jalopeno cheddar, I'll be putting together a package for Steve and I'll put some samples in. Thay are not as hot as the Nukes however the Jalapeno flavor is very robust and present. Really captures the Jalapeno, but not like the in your face bacon flavor.

The boyz loved 'em while here.

Friends of mine and fellow THP'rs tippycelt and gnildir were up for a visit and munched at 'em pretty good.

More thumbs up from WA and the UK. :D

Back