event NW Campout Sept 14-16, 2018

The picnic was great!  Thanks, DF~

We always have a great time.  But never enough time- 

Oh nice!  I live less than an hour from there.  I'll see if I can make it.  It would be great to meet some of you in person!

Great!  Looking forward to meeting you!
:welcome: to THP!

bumping this as we have some new peeps in the NW joining the forum.  And I met El Fuego's Erin last weekend.  Lovely young lady, hope she can make it to the fun~

Edmick said:
C'mon boss, you don't wanna escape that concrete jungle you call home to go experience the great outdoors for a little bit? I'm sure someone will have some weed.. Still no?

Chances of that happening are are pretty high.

ba-da-bump-bump
:rofl:

Heres something for all you campers. Just ordered 2 of these on amazon for $15 a piece (but I think you can get them cheaper). Apparently really high quality for the money. Thought it might come in handy for anyone looking for a little stove. Been wanting one for a while to take hunting cuz I'm tired of cold sandwiches

Attachments

• 274905_28403_L2.jpg
    274905_28403_L2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 90
Alright!  What are we cooking?

Who's up for what?

Friday evening chili or ?
Saturday entree?
Sunday breakfast?

Burn Ban is on right now.  Propane cookers only.  I have a 2-burner propane stove and the propane fire pit, Richard has the 3-burner stand cooker/stove.

I suggested we do an Asian/Orient theme for the potluck. Most of these type foods go well with hot peppers and taste good without also.

Looks like I'm out this year, sorry to say.  None of the local chili heads can
make it due to moving, working, etc. We only have one car, so I'm sort of
between a rock and a hard place. 

I have yurt 19 reserved for three nights. Maybe someone would like to pick
it up, if not, I will cancel when I know situation for sure.  Hope is not lost, but
is quite a ways off the trail for now  :rolleyes:

Back