event NW Chilefest 2013 Discussion

I officially suck.

The Hayward Zucchini Festival is Aug 17-18. :doh:

The event coordinator stopped by my booth today with an offer I couldn't refuse.

I just can't skip on a local festival - for one it's a huge community event & it's also a big sales opportunity without a travel expense - which is rare. But of course it means missing this event.
:(

I will be planning a PNW trip in September though - I hope to meet as many of my THP friends as possible on that one! :cheers:

Sadly, no. It's a huge opportunity for networking & in my 1st year in business Incant afford to pass up a community event - especially one the city chamber of commerce invited me to.

LDHS! You are officially on the Naughty List!

11cdde94.jpg

BAD SCOTT!!!!

Oh Well, bidnis comes first, but we'll miss you anyway. And we'll be sure to drink one (or two) [sub](or three) [/sub]for you.

LDHS, DUDE, Say it ain't so!!! If you can't make it this year, hope you can in 2014 :cheers:

Perhaps we can arrange a THP event for when you're in town... maybe have a hot wing event at Buffalo Wild Wings - to throw out a suggestion.

Davez, don't you like LDHS? Suggesting BWWs??? (j/k!)

At least you didn't suggest WingDome!!!! :sick:

LDHS, DUDE, Say it ain't so!!! If you can't make it this year, hope you can in 2014 :cheers:

Perhaps we can arrange a THP event for when you're in town... maybe have a hot wing event at Buffalo Wild Wings - to throw out a suggestion.

I'd be in for anything y'all want to do - excited for it even. Yes, even BWW - something tells me between this group we can come up with better wing sauces. Hell, I'd save and then bring up my bottle of Cluckwork Orange.
;)

SSSSOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!

Are we ready to talk FOOD??????

What are we gonna do?

the 'Kid suggests-
brats with sauces
regular burgers with sauces
something not spicy

It's always a good time to talk food! My thoughts are hot sauce, burgers, hot sauce, burritos, hot sauce, beer, hot sauce, hot dogs, hot sauce, and anything else people want to bring! Oh, yeah, we can't forget the hot sauce! :lol:

CJ brought a ham for sandwiches on Friday, I'll bring one this year along with the fixing for sandwiches. We have a Rewards program at the local store and I'll be getting at least 2 free hams. Anyone want to bring a potato salad for Friday evening?

Hawkeye still on for Sunday Breakfast waffles? I can do eggs along with the waffles.

Scovie was up on Saturday at 6am last year to rub his butt and smoke. :lol: We could do smoked whatever again this year, but if so, I propose we smoke it during the day on Friday and then just re-heat on Saturday.

We could do a taco bar set up. Meat can be cooked ahead and then re-heated Saturday. I have the big warmer, so no worries about keeing things hot.

Or just make it simple and do dogs and burgers. Boring, but effective~

Looks like this threads been quiet for a bit.............. Well great news we got the rest of our moneys set aside finally so we are ready to go.... well minus shopping part of this. :) Anywho, speaking of shopping Habbyheat and I are trying to get together food list so................. as SL asked what is everyone thinking???
I was just thinking of "Burgers Hell Yeah" campfire style. Gourmet outdoor burgers! Just one of my probably weird ideas.

It is 77 days from now
Or 2 months, 16 days

Alternative time units
77 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 6,652,800 seconds
  • 110,880 minutes
  • 1848 hours
  • 11 weeks
This brought to you by timeanddate.com and by your good friend Scoville DeVille for finding this cool calculator site :D

Also was wondering if any new comers are interested in joining the festivities???

Much Love from the HabbyHeat Fam!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET!  This answers the question I posted on your status update. 

Food?  Someone else make that decision!  I had too many headaches trying to get the campground stuff figured out!   I'll go along with anything. 

Well, almost anything!!!!

Been thinkin' I know that everyone's into the spicy stuff but I mentioned before doing Fatalli Cheesecake so I think I will do a couple of desserts and would like to do a couple side dishes as well. I think Aaron might have some ideas about main dishes and such. Hope everybody gets the wheels spinning...................... :)

Yea, not eveyone there will be into spicy. Both spicy and non- is good. I'm sure there'll be enough things to add...

I'm not sure if RS67 and Kitty will be there, but if they aren't I'll make the pretzle pie dessert like Mona did. Megan, if you want to do a fatalii cheesecake, that'll cover desserts. If RS67 does come, I'm hoping Mona will to the pretzle thing again. I've made it for a couple BBQ's for Hubby's crew at work and they LOVE it!

Hopefully HH81 can pop in and give some inspiration for the entree. Pork carnitas tacos something? Can be cooked ahead and re-heated.

Back