contest October ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFY (acronym for a phrase): Fixed It For You. Implies that the writer fixed it, as in "I fixed it for you." Not to be confused with fity or fitty.

FIFY (acronym for a phrase): Fixed It For You. Implies that the writer fixed it, as in "I fixed it for you." Not to be confused with fity or fitty.

DFSN!
Thanks again geeme! You are TGTCFA!

DFSN= Duh! Feeling Stupid Now!

TGTCFA= The Go To Chick For Answers!

It's Friday... Had to clear that up before I Forgot! (HTCTUBIF)

Laugh!!!!!

Scoville, DUH!

YGTBk!

an'ifn' you ain't then iansomn.BD iyagmb, THEN, cuLATAH!

<>@<$ posted before getting all the punctuation done.

you know what

back when I was a serious computer nerd, and I mean serious serious computer nerd in middle school and high school in the mid 90's and early 2000's, even then, we didnt speak like that whatsoever, that kind of shit was for the kiddies and wannabe people that thought they were true nerds

pshh, if only they knew

I'm guessing he is coming off the night shift where on Friday nights they start drinking at about 4am. I talked to him once before at 7am and he was smashed. :drunk: Probably passed out by now.

i didnt start drinking until 7am this morning, went to bed at 9, woke up at 12, gotta be back at 5, and work till 630

nerd 4 life

I would have thought Marcie could have taken time out of her honeymoon to keep us charged up about this Oktoberfest TD, geez!
Hope you're having fun Marcie... I'm getting Jarred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back