• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Both my sister's and my wife are freaks for Cheesecake factory. I stay away from that joint and have never eaten there.
If they ever manage to get you there, definitely try the fish tacos or stuffed tortillas - I really do think you'd like them, and they give you a HUGE amount of food - I always make 2 or 3 meals of one, though you may be a bigger eater than I am. I was quite tempted by the mango key lime cheesecake last night, but had no room for it, even though I ate just under half the plate.

ahk. my bad. KINGDOME! Insert ball-gag in my mouf'!

mrs. blues is all over Ivars chowder. Forget spoons and bowls, just fill up a trough.

If they ever manage to get you there, definitely try the fish tacos or stuffed tortillas - I really do think you'd like them, and they give you a HUGE amount of food - I always make 2 or 3 meals of one, though you may be a bigger eater than I am. I was quite tempted by the mango key lime cheesecake last night, but had no room for it.

Prolly' too much food for me. I can barely finish an INO single animal style and animal fries.

edit: TB,
Want me to send you some Ivar's chowder?
They sell it at the grocery store in a concentrate, vaccuum bagged.
You just add cream, milk and Red Savina Powder. Pour into Sour dough bowl.

Ah yes.... INO. Then that would definitely be too much food for you. I either plan on reheating leftovers or will get one order and split it between a couple people. The stuffed tortillas reheat well, the fish tacos not so much.

The Kingdome...what a joke and waste of $$$....It existed for 25 years, and they had to or chose to blow it up. I always thought that was one of the most wasteful things. I think we have the implosion on tape somewhere.

Anyway, back on topic----

Ivar's chowder....TB....sold locally.....Scovie'd send you some?

LOL - don't tell me you're too much of a food snob to eat leftovers! I didn't mean INO leftovers, but CF leftovers.

I eat leftovers. Its mrs. blues that won't eat them. CF is just too carb/fat/calorie heavy for moi. I seen that stuff she brings home.

No denying it..... a VERY guilty pleasure from time to time. But then, that's part of why I don't eat a ton for a single meal. Okay....

I admit it: I'm too behind doing homework to be talking about food right now. Ciao babies!

Wow! Haven't had Ivars in about 3 yrs the best one is on the pier by the aquarium. Haven't had Dicks in 12 yrs the one over by Green lake is best. Sad since i live 45 minutes from both. Kingdome haven't heard that name in years. So thankful that the new baseball field is paid off however oddly we still are paying for the kingdome. Still paying for new football field too.....

TB I am starting a fan page for you on FB. You have to join. Oh, and I have SEEN you eat. Half a meal my arse.

TB, I like Pace too... its actually my fav way to make guacamole :(

My own admission: I almost always order "Hot" flavor buffalo wings instead of "Suicide" or any of the other hotter types when I go out for wings. I just love that aged cayenne sauce (Franks, Louisiana etc) flavor. I do however sometimes bring superhot powder or my own sauce to perk things up a bit.

Back