• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

I can dig it, too. I'm not a huge salad fan, as I could care less about lettuce and most dressings. (I'll eat it, but it's not at the top of my pick list. Spinach is better, IMO, but still....) However, I do enjoy a veggie salad without the leafy stuff. Or a fruity salad. Or a noodly salad. Or a potatoe salad....... you get the idea.

I eat salad a lot of the days that I am working at the bar at lunchtime. Even though I put ham, or turkey, or imitation crab and cheese on it, I feel like its healthy anyway.

ive eating nothing but cheesburgers for the last three days. scovy that was obnoxious,haha. keep up the good work.

Hey. Maybe they were McD's cheezeboogers. Wouldn't want those muddying the burger thread! C'mon Sic, admit it......

Rumor has it I will get to have a Whopper on Friday (when we go to the "city" to retrieve the truck).

I will be in bliss....and there will be no pics.

But I will be in bliss.

:bold:

I found that video by searching YouTube with 'DickSalad'. That's what came up and I liked it.
There's another Urban dictionary link, I thought not appropriate for all the sensitives here in I admit it....

I might edit this tomorrow..... :drunk:

All this talk about salad, I think I’ll make that tonight for dinner. Since I’m already drinking, I post on drunken chef, but probably won’t be till tomorrow, dinners 3 hours away :drunk: . I’ll be making it like I was back home in Pittsburgh.

And Scovi, WTF were you drinking to think that vid was cool? Because I sure as hell NEED some!!!
Pass that bottle this away

And Scovi, WTF were you drinking to think that vid was cool? Because I sure as hell NEED some!!!
Pass that bottle this away

Hahahaha I was trying to poo poo the salad idea. And I was drinking HHHWiskey.

edit: quoted using Multiquote

All this talk about salad, I think I’ll make that tonight for dinner. Since I’m already drinking, I post on drunken chef, but probably won’t be till tomorrow, dinners 3 hours away :drunk: . I’ll be making it like I was back home in Pittsburgh.

You mean there will be steak and fries on it?

And Scovie, um... why exactly were you searching for... oh nevermind.

You mean there will be steak and fries on it?
Damn straight.

To keep on topic, I’ll admit it; I hate store bought tomatoes, and other then the Lizard King I eat more chicken than any man ever seen.

Now for the salad, since you guys don’t have the cojones to post photos.
Ingredients
IMG_0356.jpg

Greens and veggies topped with homemade fries and steak.
IMG_0364.jpg

With cheese and sundried tomatoes.
IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

Well I was going to post this in DC, but there is something missing from all the photos. :drunk: I must have been feeling good when cooking this up I had 45 photos to go thru and these were about the only ones that weren’t blurry.

Also, sorry about the plating, the Rubbermaid is the only thing I have big enough to hold this “meal in a salad”.

Steak and fries on rabbit food? I would believe you were imbibing, no doubt.
Thing is, it looks friggen delicious. I would eat the hell out of that salad,
I just might not clean my plate... lol
Good job, P.K. RIPPER.

Back