• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

I have met Mrs. Blues and Geeme in person, and I can attest that they are not the same person. Of course, I was a little drunkft when I met both of them so who knows...

And pics of the Fake Caddy.

Here ya' go foo!

Damn 'thang is like a frickin' spacemobile.

Diamond in the back.

Sunroof top.

IMG_4192.jpg

She scratches my 150 with that and I'ma be pissed!

IMG_4193.jpg

2013 SRX... Nice.
308 hp VVT V6.
0-60 in 7 seconds.
BOSE noise cancellation.
etc.
etc.
etc.

It's a Cadillac!

Now jack the keys from her purse and hit that new stretch of highway that has an 85 mph speedlimit, and stab it!

My mom bought the exact same thing TB. Funny story, she had a Caddy, went to take advantage of her free oil changes, and came home with one of them. Hers is a brownish color, but still the same car/suv, whatever the hell they are.

I ain't gonna' be drivin' that little tonka truck.

That's her 'thang.

I can't even figure out how to open the damn door.

She won't even go to the store with me in my 150.

Like she doesn't want to be seen with me in my Ford with the manual roll down windows n' sheeit.

And that stretch of road south of Austin, the new tollway, is shweeeeeet! I drove on it just after it opened when I was down in Austin this summer.

At that time it was posted for 80 mph.

Plenty fast for me.

I drive like old people having sex.

Slow and sloppy.

Congratulate Mrs. Blues for me.

I am very happy to see the SRX in your driveway.
Way better than that gott damm Suburban thing with Escalade emblems on it.
Escalade is not a Caddy. The SRX is 10 times the vehicle.

If you ever find yourself the opportunity to grab some of those gears on a windy road...
Do yourself a favor and drive it. HARD. No worries either because it has like, 11 airbags. :rofl:

hahahahahahahaha Jay

RIP Chris Farley!

But can it do this??? Look close, I think #592 is Paulky...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKnKDxFZ2DE

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]She scratches my 150 with that and I'ma be pissed![/background]

My 250 got its first ding the other day from the exact same situation, Was my daughter getting out of the wife's car, so I kept my cursing to a minimum.

Still irritated about it.....Good luck keeping it scratch free Blue, I made it 9 months...

My 250 got its first ding the other day from the exact same situation, Was my daughter getting out of the wife's car, so I kept my cursing to a minimum.

Still irritated about it.....Good luck keeping it scratch free Blue, I made it 9 months...

I feel your pain.

The one and only time mrs. blues drove my truck was the day she picked it up for me and drove it from the dealer.

The very next day, before I even drove it, I noticed the first ding in the door.

She had opened the door to her vehicle and swacked mine.

Women.

i dont let my wife near my 350! but she drives the 150 now,but before she did she had several little cars. some how paint from everyone of her cars ended up on the doors and mirrors of the 150? she even wrecked it about 3 months ago,it was tho other peoples fault but still.she has spilled 10 gallons of coffee in every car she has owned including the 150. there are very strict rules when we travel in the 350,lol.

i dont let my wife near 'THE TONITE'! but she drives the 150 now,but before she did she had several little cars. some how paint from everyone of her cars ended up on the doors and mirrors of the 150? she even wrecked it about 3 months ago,it was tho other peoples fault but still.she has spilled 10 gallons of coffee in every car she has owned including the 150. there are very strict rules when we travel in THE TONITE lol.

FIFY

Here ya' go foo!

Damn 'thang is like a frickin' spacemobile.

Diamond in the back.

Sunroof top.

IMG_4192.jpg

She scratches my 150 with that and I'ma be pissed!

IMG_4193.jpg

That's a Prius, Right? I hear they get good gas mileage.

Attachments

• prius2.jpg
    prius2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 48
  • prius3.jpg
    prius3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 55
Prius.

: spits on the ground :

They sell those at this link.

http://www.thescooterstoreonline.com/?code=INT119EECC&p=8005988995&LID=66212112

Back