labels Ol Man Stillmanz new labels finally done lol

forforum.jpg

They are similiar to the old ones but we have attemped to pull them into more of a recognisable range. We wanted a clean basic design and I think we got that.

Still haven't finished the Texas pequin, the devils tongue jerk sauce or the wild naga sauces yet...

Mick

stillmanz said:
forforum.jpg

They are similiar to the old ones but we have attemped to pull them into more of a recognisable range. We wanted a clean basic design and I think we got that.

Still haven't finished the Texas pequin, the devils tongue jerk sauce or the wild naga sauces yet...

Mick

They look real good Mick, fine job.

Interesting you pointed out the chiller font we always have used it from the begining, and the wife who designs the labels, absolutely hates it says its hard to work with etc but I really like it and for me its the font for my branding it fits for were I want my sauce to be and portray, I think she's done well. I like it... clean and uncluttered but still with some peronality.

stillmanz said:
Interesting you pointed out the chiller font we always have used it from the begining, and the wife who designs the labels, absolutely hates it says its hard to work with etc but I really like it and for me its the font for my branding it fits for were I want my sauce to be and portray, I think she's done well. I like it... clean and uncluttered but still with some peronality.
I like the font too! And I don't think I've seen it on hot sauce so it's still original, I think I've seen it used on horror film sites, etc.

i like it alot... you did achieve the clean look... simple is the way to go... i cant stand busy labels... although i must say, your lables for the signature series and superhots are even better... my favourites being the Texas Pequin, Devils Tounge, and Trinidad Scorpion...clean and attractive...

Back