• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Oregon's Measure 91 passes, marijuana legal starting July 1st, 2015.

Gotrox said:
Problem with going "commercial".

You jump through all the hoops, and still at the end of the day, it's still federally illegal.

IRS taxes you on your illegal enterprises, as it's illegal, you lose all the deductions a "legal business" would get to write off.

Some fairly profitable shops are starting to figure out it's a bad business model.
And they wonder why the black market thrives? :rolleyes: :lol:

Black market is H U G E ! and thriving in the none legal and legal  States and the Revenuers AINT liking it NONE
My old growing bud's(pun) are having a grand year and likely the next couple LOL!!
This issue is kicking a square peg dent in the Fed's ass trying to rodeo this under their thumb.
I cant medicate currently due to Fed Regs but I still support my "buds" as they "carry on" ;)

Husker21 said:
Hey neighbor. All is well. We should meet up for a beer some time to talk peppers and gardening. :)
Yeahhhhhh peppers and gardening... oh and BEER :drooling: Tis the sport bar season 

Back