Ozzy's All Grain on deck

Cool ...

Looks like beer ;)

I switched gears and took out the BBQ I had planned tonight ...

I made the starter, checked the gravity on last weekend's batch, cleaned and sanitized the keg to receive the new batch tomorrow, and will finally weight out the grains for tomorrow, and possibly pre-load the kettle with measured/filtered water so I can just jump right in mid-day ...

I'm glad I switched, because the DST change is screwing me up, like always ...

It'll be fun to watch DIPA's at the same time, though ...

I'll have to look back and see what yours is made w/ later tonight, when it's my quiet time on the couch ;) ...

First up will be 4 beers and 2 ciders on both the pilot and the large system

Probably going with this

1bbl system
-New England Cider
-Apple Peel Cider
-Double IPA
-R.I.S
-Dry Hopped Saison
-Spiced Saison

7bbl
-Table Saison
-Belgian IPA
-Belgian Chocolate Porter
-Orange Berlinerweiss
-Regular Cider
-Dry Hopped Cider
All the saisons are 100% Brett beers, with the IPA being a blend of a sacc and brett strain

that is just the first 12

we have 32 draft lines so...

definitely will have a lemon peel witbier, pilsner or three, german dark lager (think Warsteiner Dunkel), Weizenbock, a couple of berlinerweisses, a stupid amber ale for my dad because he is a dummy face and likes ambers, and a boatload of single varietal ciders, a mead or two, and some soda

wheebz said:

definitely will have a lemon peel witbier, pilsner or three, german dark lager (think Warsteiner Dunkel), Weizenbock, a couple of berlinerweisses, a stupid amber ale for my dad because he is a dummy face and likes ambers, and a boatload of single varietal ciders, a mead or two, and some soda

You going to throw a specialty sandwich or 5 on there with hand made chips and such along with numerous kinds of hot sauce :)

wheebz said:

Crazy that you bring up Warsteiner Dunkel. I just had one yesterday I put in a pick 6 sampler. It was sooo good. The subtle roasted notes in the finish were great. I would love to see a recommended recipie for something like that in a 5gal batch. If you have a RIS recipie you could share I'd love to try that as well.
Those beers sound awesome.
grantmichaels said:
Sounds interesting ...
It's really good. That Stone ruination 2.0 has citra and simcoe I believe. It's really tasty. I am going to have to try that combo too.

Back