Ozzy's All Grain on deck

Not that I know of. I believe just the opposite. They degrade quickest in light, high temps and oxygen rich environments.
How much do you need? I'll weigh it out and send them to you.

Ozzy2001 said:
Not that I know of. I believe just the opposite. They degrade quickest in light, high temps and oxygen rich environments.
How much do you need? I'll weigh it out and send them to you.

I will look, but will not be brewing till after the holidays.  Will they store until then? 

Bumpers cascade smash IPA (metric) 

OG 1.056
FG 1.016
IBU 73
Colour 12.3 SRM

4.49 kg pale malt ( I use marris otter)
0.24 kg special B
0.13 kg Munich malt
22.8 g columbus hops (at 60min)
136.9g cascade at 10 min
20g galaxy hops at 5 days.
US-05 yeast 

Mash at 67c
Boil for 60c
Ferment at 19c

That's pretty similar to the Red-Eye ...

You are using Special B where I was using Debittered Carafa III & Roasted Barley, and Cascade & Galaxy where I had Citra ...

Looks pretty tasty ... arrived at by iterations? ...

That's the real value add when borrowing someone's recipe ...

I either want to be iterating on mine, or borrowing one's where someone's iterated on theirs (like Wheebz) ...

yes, cleared that up in tc's thread

grantmichaels said:
That's pretty similar to the Red-Eye ...

You are using Special B where I was using Debittered Carafa III & Roasted Barley, and Cascade & Galaxy where I had Citra ...

Looks pretty tasty ... arrived at by iterations? ...

That's the real value add when borrowing someone's recipe ...

I either want to be iterating on mine, or borrowing one's where someone's iterated on theirs (like Wheebz) ...
2 batches of it prior, the galaxy makes it, just lifts the dense cascade flavour

Ozzy2001 said:
Lol it's 5.

Hmm ... interesting ...

Looks like it's in a heavy metal tank like my O2 from the looks of things, as opposed to the (light) aluminum tanks that my CO2's are ...

The 20 lb CO2 is in gray (here) ...

Today I looked at blueprints for a crazy house ...

It has $47,500 as the cost for only the PROFILING of the countertops, not including the cost of the various slabs of onyx and/or granite, or the cut-out's or installation or fabrication ...

The in-pool bar has 6cm rope edge ...

The hot tub surround is 6cm chiseled edge ...

The kitchen island is book-matched slabs of laminated onyx with a compound ogee-bullnose edge ...

The shower walls are marble ...

The main sink-top is granite, with a granite sink ...

The game room has a sick bar-top that's retro-led-lit onyx shaped like a Nike swoosh ...

The ODK has openings for 3x grills, a wine cooler, a fridge, and an electric smoker, and it - as well as the boat-house and the mother-in-law suite (which is a 3 bedroom house) have countertops made in gorgeous 2cm azul macaubus that looks like God sprinkled the slabs himself ...

The house has a room-to-room fireplace *AND* shark tank ... which is getting ledges and shelves in bioglass with fossils in it ...

So much crazy shit ...

Back