Ozzy's All Grain on deck

Okay.....siphoned off enough of the sour batch to 3/4 fill 2 1L PET bottles so I can force carb later.

It's dropped now from 1.008 after fermentation down to 1.004 after adding the yogurt, raspberries, and Brett Brux. After tasting the sample, I am very excited to try this carbed. The foot smell/taste is gone now, and it taste like a raspberry cider. The raspberry is very subtle but it has a little sweetness followed by tartness of a cider.

grantmichaels said:
for me, this project of yours and the 34P beer are the two most fascinating things in-process ;)

:cheers:
If this turns out as well as I think it will I will definitely send some out, especially Wheebz, if he wants to try it.  I was so close to dumping this out.  It may turn out to be a one-of-a-kind.

I was really wanting to bottle that Cascade Pale Ale I brewed, but its still bubbling every 2 secs.  Guess I'll see if its slowed down tomorrow and take a gravity reading.  But for now, it's looking like I'll be bottling later this week.

Next brew will be the Imperial Stout.  Hoping to brew that one on New Year's day/weekend.  If time would allow, I would possibly brew the Citra Imp IPA too.  We'll see how it goes, and what the new year brings :)

Back