Passow’s Grow Log 3/26/09 – FOREST OF PEPPERS

very nice Iggy...looks like you're gonna have a great grow season...

imaguitargod said:
Ya, I've never sucessfuly grown the white varieties.

They are a pain in the butt! Ive got one cranking this year...its budded and its stayed that way! The slowest ive grown!

Drunken photos of the potted up plants:

chambers8.jpg

chambers9.jpg

caroltlw said:
Are they tilted for drainage? Or were you a little off balance from the drinking? :lol:
Well, they are slightly at an angle b/c the seedlings are at the right and they need to be closer to the lights. The ones on the left (in the first pic) are larger plants and are slightly away of the lights.

But yes, the pic is tiled b/c I was off balance both mentally and from the beer :lol:

Wait, I've not been around this place that long... You were in the first "Pirates" IGG? No shit. How can one find you in the flick?

FiveStar said:
Wait, I've not been around this place that long... You were in the first "Pirates" IGG? No shit. How can one find you in the flick?

Yeah yeah, said he was in gilmore girls too. I think IGG likes to pad his resume.

:P

FiveStar said:
I was in alot of Hollywood movies and TV shows. I'll post tomarrow how you can find me, but in the mean time:
Me in my Marine Band Fife Player Costume
and
Me in my Marine Major costume for the movie

millworkman said:
Yeah yeah, said he was in gilmore girls too. I think IGG likes to pad his resume.

:P
I was in it, but only for one episode and like I said before, that was the worse set experience I've ever had....and I've worked on some doosies!

Back