• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Passow's Kava Experience- Read as it happens!

UPDATE: I went to crack another beer and it kinda started to hit me. I'm starting to feel slightly relaxed. The confusion is kicking in again.

texas blues said:
TB whispers and points....

"pssst..flying monkeys!!"

Cheers, TB.
Hehhe, if I was sober I still would have looked.

I had a friend who used to own a Karva bar its pretty low key high in my experince, kinda just a relaxed drunk. Makes my lips go numb and tastes like soap.
more fun to get a bottle of wild turkey and a rastafarian friend for a lazy afternoon BBQ.

Hey, IGG I have an open mind obviously. Let me know how it turns out. However, I don't think a hotsauce version would probably do much though................Maybe Pysilisbe Cubensis or something though:lol:..........However, this thread had me laughing so hard that my wife came in and had to read...lol!! LOVE THIS THREAD!

Thanks Rabbit. but unfortunitly it has just given me a little tiny tiny pot like buzz and made me extremely tired. I'm going to lie down in a few minutes and read a book then fall asleep...maybe it'll have some impact on my lucid dreaming.

like waking up in the middle of the night looking out the window watching the neighbors dog chewing on Frankie

DickT said:
like waking up in the middle of the night looking out the window watching the neighbors dog chewing on Frankie

Nice visual Dick...if that is your real name. Or is it...
LORENA BOBBIT!!

Cheers, TB.

imaguitargod said:
UPDATE: I went to crack another beer and it kinda started to hit me. I'm starting to feel slightly relaxed. The confusion is kicking in again.

Hehhe, if I was sober I still would have looked.

are you sure the feeling your getting is from the kava and not the beers?

Dyce51 said:
are you sure the feeling your getting is from the kava and not the beers?

Yep, it was the Kava. 100% sure.

Well, last nights dreams were more easly focused so it does have a slight effect on that area. Other than that, what a dissapointment.

Back