• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

I placed an online order with Warrant Man Pepper Co., and (surprise, surprise! ;) ) Reggie just couldn't help himself from stuffing the box with extra goodies :)

Check these out!
I haven't seen these in ages!
"Trioxane Fuel Tablets are a solid fuel that has been in use by the US Military for the last few decades to heat individual rations in the field. It as also come into widespread civilian use within the United States by campers, hikers, and hunters. MIL-F-10805D rate and made in the USA. The fuel tablets are perfect for rationing and come in individually wrapped packages for easy storage and transport."
( ^ description from this link: https://www.recreationid.com/rothco/g-i-trioxane-fuel-tablets-mpn-868.html )
IMG_9497.JPG

IMG_9499.JPG

Plus, a really cool North Charleston, SC Veterans Day "challenge coin" type thing (not exactly sure what you'd call this)
IMG_9495.JPG

IMG_9496.JPG

And this awesome vintage ceramic German bier stein!
IMG_9494.JPG

Mark my words: You're not gonna get away with this, Warrant Man! :shakes fist: :rofl:

Reggie, your generosity knows no bounds, man. I couldn't possibly begin to express my gratitude enough. I'm very proud, and lucky enough, to call you a friend! Thanks again, brother!

PPATB!
:cheers:

Thanks for the kind words Mike, but no accolades needed my friend. Not my reasoning at all. I share because I can. I figured these things would suit you better than me. You’ve been very supportive since I joined here, shared with me some really cool hot stuff, well some “cold” stuff too. No tit-for-tat need be inferred.

May sound sappy, but I swear it to be true. I think I’ve mentioned it before here on THP. Sometime ago, I had a life changing experience, caused me to re-think everything I thought I knew. A great blessing. So it is.

If I am blessed, so shall those around me likewise share in this blessing. Life is fragile, it could all end tomorrow. So, I make the best of it. One time ‘round. I retain the honor to call “you” “my friend.”

And most certainly as you and so many others here have taught me – Yes! PPATB!!!  Slainte'  :cheers:

Received a fantastic array of "Wild" seeds compliments of CD...impressive,exciting & many sought after  that would delight any wild
enthusiast...and while  I have a few,some I got are ISO so there you go...Thank you CD for sharing,I know you put great effort & care
in you plants & I want you to know how much I appreciate your kind & generous gesture.Deciding on my 2020 grow list?Which ones? ;)
aYjpoRw.jpg
kuDRcBW.jpg
y91CVVw.jpg

20200105_134239.jpg

Very nice to come home from vacation to see not one, but two envelopes from Mr. CaneDog :)  Huge variety of wilds and crosses that I'm very much looking forward to growing.  I talk about you often enough that my girlfriend has even started to ask how you're doing!

Thanks so much for the kindness and generosity you've shown me.

Cheers,
Matt

wiriwiri said:
Received a fantastic array of "Wild" seeds compliments of CD...impressive,exciting & many sought after  that would delight any wild
enthusiast...and while  I have a few,some I got are ISO so there you go...Thank you CD for sharing,I know you put great effort & care
in you plants & I want you to know how much I appreciate your kind & generous gesture.Deciding on my 2020 grow list?Which ones? ;)
aYjpoRw.jpg
kuDRcBW.jpg
y91CVVw.jpg

Almost to envy you, Sandy, but decided is better to be happy for you :p

PaulG said:
Alright, Bryan is the ambassador of Haskorea peppers!

Their powder is awesome, I put it on everything!

A quick PPATB shout out to THP's own Johnny Haskoreaseed, PtMD989, who struck again hooking me up. 

I'm looking forward to plenty of that awesome powder this season and can't wan't wait to get these growing.  Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a bit, though, given that they're annuums :(

But soon! :)

Thanks man!  Really appreciated!

Big shout out to InternationalFish! 

Check out this assortment of Japanese
snacks from Tokyo! Also included are a little
jar of ichimi (1-spice) and shichimi
(7-spice.) The little can is wasabi powder :party:  

The Kit-Kats come in strawberry, green tea,
and orange flavors. The little peanut cookies
are awesome.
EDB2CCB8-D7BA-49F8-909D-A74FD708C802.jpeg

Thanks, ‘Fish! PPATB!

Trident chilli said:
I am thanking you Paul G without your kindness I would not have been able to partake in this seasons growdown

Pepper People are the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's the least I can do for one of the most generous
THP forum members on seven continents!

It wouldn't be as interesting of a contest without
some international flavor!

Good luck, John!

What I really wanted out of Wisconsin this past week was a divisional round playoff win, but this package from Crafty Fox is a heck of a consolation prize.

Along with his big shouldered "Gourdy" chocolate hab that I'm psyched to grow - my old chocolate hab was lost since I last grew it :( - he threw in a bunch of other cool seeds and also some Honey Mushroom jerky.  Never had mushroom jerky before, but I'm a big mushroom fan.

That African Piri Piri was also way up on my grow list, though I don't remember ever mentioning that!

Thanks Crafty!

20200117 CFP.jpg

Back