• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Well lets keep this party rolling baby. Ryan hooked a brother up. Thank you HopsNBarley. These pods are top notch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo_zpse2e42424.jpg

Nigel said:
Aji dulce #2 yellow and 7-pot primo. The primos are for an experimental venture involving IPA and The Belching Beaver Brewery!!!

I am really surprised that those Dulce's didn't get completely ripe in transit. They take a long time to fully ripen normally, but they don't look any more ripe than when I packed them.

I really hope they have fun with those primos. I know a guy who has plenty of them if they need more ;)

Well let me tell you. This has been an amazing couple of weeks. Just received two more amazing packaged today. 

1st I would like to thank Mikey ( jedisushi06) for this kick ass box. Some of his super tasty sauces and salsa. Very lucky to call you my friend 

photo_zps6076b71d.jpg

And Devon ( freeportBum) sent me a box that is also equally amazing. Fresh garlic, some perfectly dried scorps, several fresh pods that are perfect, and some super tasty spicy garlicky sea salt .

photo_zps471ff3d0.jpg

Thank you Guys. People people are truly the best

romy6 said:
Well let me tell you. This has been an amazing couple of weeks. Just received two more amazing packaged today. 

1st I would like to thank Mikey ( jedisushi06) for this kick ass box. Some of his super tasty sauces and salsa. Very lucky to call you my friend 

photo_zps6076b71d.jpg

And Devon ( freeportBum) sent me a box that is also equally amazing. Fresh garlic, some perfectly dried scorps, several fresh pods that are perfect, and some super tasty spicy garlicky sea salt .

photo_zps471ff3d0.jpg

Thank you Guys. People people are truly the best
Glad it found you my friend. Happy weekend 

last week GA growhead remembered that my GROW is in the crapper... so he sent me a few pods. ..including the BOC

shared some with Melissa....

the other day i went to drop off seeds to her brother nick...and i offered to pay him and he said..naw man..FREEE!!

then on thursday a pepperhead on FB JAMI hendrix was cool enough to share her pods... OMG...go denver

So I decided to grab a box from Mike, and I was surprised when I got the box. The box had a hump and it was pretty heavy. When I opened the box he also included a 7 pot Savannah, and a few others just because he's cool ;). Thanks Mike!

Here's the box :party:

20130909_132623.jpg

, Walter

I was the lucky recipient of a package today from Buddy.

From left to right :

Naga Puree
Fatalii Puree
Sriracha Sauce
Taco Sauce

The picture quality from the iPad does not do the colors of these any justice.  These look AMAZING and I can't wait to get into em'.  Pure awesome!!

Thank you Buddy!!

HopsNBarley said:

From left to right :

Naga Puree
Fatalii Puree
Sriracha Sauce
Taco Sauce

The picture quality from the iPad does not do the colors of these any justice.  These look AMAZING and I can't wait to get into em'.  Pure awesome!!

Thank you Buddy!!

Lucky dog. Lol

HopsNBarley said:

From left to right :

Naga Puree
Fatalii Puree
Sriracha Sauce
Taco Sauce

Thank you Buddy!!

I got the same set. buddy ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Thanks again buddy

HopsNBarley said:

Thank you Buddy!!

Very nice Ryan   :dance:

I stopped by at lunch today and found the most awesome care package from Buddy also!!

I jumped right into the Sriracha :liar:

:rofl: No,I didnt...That Naga Puree Is soo addicting ,I cant keep away! 
I did try some others as soon as the naga burn left,,,,,,about when I got home from work!  :rofl:  :rofl: 

The Sriracha Is too damn good Terry!! Gonna slather some on my Tilapia tonight for dinner!!   :P 

Naga Puree x 2  :P  Taco Sauce,,Sriracha,,BBQ Sauce! 

Buddy ,You rock brother ! Thank you again 

:cool: 
Kevin

I received not 1 but two amazing boxes yesterday. This keeps up I may just stop growing altogether :liar

First Buddy again surprised me with his love of giving . A box that has everyone very jealous in the chili community

photo_zps0ca3e50c.jpg

And then my man Matt( MGGOLD86 ) sent me some of his dynamite pods from North Cackalacky.

photo_zps511f3e49.jpg

Thank you Thank you Thank you  :fireball:

Back