• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

i
Boost313 said:
Just glad they made it, with all their labels still attached. Just looking to help a fellow pepperhead in some fresh pods. As was stated on here earlier when your grow went south. There's enough on here to keep you warm.
i brought a few at work.. and they looked at the names funny.. one said this his amarillo pepper.. this is rojo pepper.. this is chocolate pepper.. lol.. thanks again guys

Shout out to Joyner's for the crazy package in my box this afternoon...

1262994_10200681262780688_1705571945_o.jpg

PR0000000000000000DDDDD!!!!!!!!!! I just got a box of freshies in the mail!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My camera is charging right now, but I will HAVE to post up some pics.

Did NOT see that coming you sly bastard!

Thank You.

Damm you Pr0d! your damm PM box is full.

I am fixin to remedy that.... but in the meantime, TAKE THE GARBAGE OUT!

One plate of yellow brains set to dry .
pepper lovers.com has it together I tell ya
I ordered a sfrb had to add to it twice judy is very prompt responding to emails the box arrived in a timely matter with exactly what was ordered hope your business thrives with such good customer service I will definitely be back to order more peppers thanks again.
2013-09-29_16-57-18_558.jpg

Still can't believe how great everyone on here is! Loved the mailman 3 times this week. 
Sfrb purchased from Coheed. The madballz and Douglah x 7 pot SR are damn hot!
20130926_155600_resized.jpg

Mfrb purchased from JustaGuy. 1 giant pile of beautiful peppers ranging from sweet to insane.
20130927_180719.jpg

I'd posted an ad asking if anyone had some peppers in the mild-hab level hot range, as I've got a ton of supers in the freezer, and was looking for some new one's my wife could enjoy, and I could use as a snack. Got an offer from JoynersHotPeppers, and this is the goodness I received-the Thais and Cumari du Para being new ones for me.
20130928_152114.jpg

Thanks guys! You all rock!

romy6 said:
 This thread should be pinned. It shows that this is the most giving community on the planet. 

Last two days my mailbox has been on fire  :flamethrower:

Came home Wednesday and Annie57 hooked me up with some beautiful Orange Thai's. Anyone who has not had the pleasure of dabbling in these is missing out on a great pepper. 

Thank you Annie

photo_zps8bede1d3.jpg

Literally melt in your mouth 

photo_zps3aa5e7a2.jpg

And then my main man prodigal_son hooked me up with another scintillating box of fire. Jay's red bhut/scorps,  yellow bouquets, Giant red cross from Vlad, Huge Black Naga, Small red are juicy nectars of goodness Bode mystery also from Vlad, bahamian goat peppers ( bonnet shaped) Zahorian Triangulo, and my wifey's favorite cumari du parra. Thank you JB U da man. 

photo_zps0c62df06.jpg

Both boxes went into making this a 5 star meal at mi casa

photo_zpsb1bd7c67.jpg

Pepper people kick ass !!!!
The Thais are absolutely beautiful!

Huge thanks to beerswimmer! Was out picking pods the other day and the ups truck pulled in. He handed me a box full of fatalli and naga morich. I feel bad cause i didn't get a pic tho..

So any how i was sorting pods and the mail man came up the drive about 20 mins later. He handed me a mfrb and i about pissed myself! I said you like peppers buddy? He was like oh yeah! Then asked if i ever tried a ghost pepper. Lol.. I cracked a shit eating grin and was like if ya got a sec check this out! He got out the truck and walked down the hill into my garden. I told him pick what he wanted. He asked what was the hottest i have and i said it's up in the air but i have 7 pots, scorpions, bhuts and nagas. Roflmao! He goes I'll just take a few ghost peppers cause there gonna be the hottest... He grabbed some red bhuts, fatalli and naga morich. On his way out i reached out and grabbed a huge brainstrain and told him to compare.

He hurried up and left and i tore into the mfrb and found this from tmudder (Todd)! Oh buddy these sauces are killer!

CAM01665_zpsfbe33742.jpg

Just got a mfrb STUFFED with the most gorgeous pods ! 

P-Son,,You are awesome brother!! I dont know how you closed the top on this box!  :cool:

There were so many peppers,,I couldnt fit them all in a solo piccy! 

These red pods are soo huge ! The piccy doesnt do it justice

The Manzanos are extremely juicy John!! I love em

The Armegeddon has become one of my favorites cracker!

Thanks again JB, you rock my friend
Hope you have a great weekend with the family brother! 

I also got a gift early this week from my other brother   :cool:

Jamie sent me these pods,,with some delicious Orange Thais via Annie!!

Thank you Annie!!

You are the man Jamie!! Thanks broseph! Those White 7's are wonderful
GO GATORS!

Kevin 

I want to thank a few cool guys oh here.

First off Chris for making a cool contest and sending me a superhot mix sample powder along with the yellow chiletepin powder I won :party: .

20130927_172728-1.jpg

Next up Rom (Solem22) for sending me a nice box of peppers, powder and some seeds.

20130925_152644.jpg

Next up is Denniz, the fun part is that an exchange was never made. So he came to Vegas to chill for the weekend. Before that I told him that I wanted to give him a couple of bubblegum 7 pot seedlings so he just said ok. Now when he came down to my place he surprised me with these goodies here. Big Thanks man! It was cool meeting you, and your beautiful family.

20131006_185122.jpg

20131006_184831.jpg

, Walter

Back