• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Ordered some smoked powder from Sicman. 
Now, these take a lot of work and are worth every bit of $10/oz. 

He coulda sent them in an envelope, but nah.  Not Sicman. 

The man sends a SFRB full of peppers and powder.

Love those Scorpions, Sicman!  

That Bhut-Scorpion powder may be the hottest I've ever tasted!  Wow! 

Pepper People are the Best! 

:cheers:

Lots of love at the romy6 hacienda. First Terry hooked my ass up with his amazing purees , jams and sauces and then wayright surprised me with some of the best powders ever Thank you fellas 

photo_zpsba70866e.jpg

photo_zpscce8ee87.jpg

Doesn't get any better than this.  I get home Friday after a brutal week of work to find a welcome but unexpected package.  Has a strip of "Gators" tape around it so I'm a bit suspicious that my good friend Kevin is at the center of this mystery.  I rip into it and OMG - talk about a great way to start the weekend:

2 jars pickled jalapenos (seriously the best that I have ever had)
Bahamian Goat Powder
Yellow Bouquet Powder
Orange Primo Powder
Jay's Peach Powder
Huge Chocolate Twisted Habanero Powder
NagaBrain Powder
TSM Brain Powder
Armageddon Powder

Not sure what I did to deserve friends like this, but whatever it is, I plan to keep on doing it.

Thanks Kevin!

P1040394.JPG

Barley-pop57 said:
I feel like I'm romy6......Got a care package full of peppers from coheed196.  Quite a suprise !!!!  Came home from watching my Hawkeyes win and low and behold there there was a sfrb in my mailbox.  Thank you Vincent, much appreciated !!!!
Yes, they were paid for by Kgetpeppers. I just stuffed them in the box and mailed them :-)

null_zpsaaed85a4.jpg

Ordered some peppers for giveaways. Captain capsaicin. Sent along with it. 3 large baggies of his powder to add-on

null_zpsa045cd9a.jpg

Jamison pitched in so I can taste a true Jamaican scotch bonnet. OMG. Awesome. Also threw in a few others.

null_zps59be0ef5.jpg

Mike and Jenn sent me a few pods the reds are jigsaws they grew according to Jenn
null_zpsc5b67891.jpg

Sent Romy some seeds and he followed it up with this
null_zps2fab417d.jpg

Unfortunately I was unable to save seeds if the tiny pods as I popped it in right away.

Some FB chiliheads sent me some orange daisy cutters along with some yellow pixie peppers
null_zps3e2791cb.jpg

null_zps46e9faaa.jpg

Tis been a hot October month!!

Thanks to all the pepper people !!

Nice surprise packages guys, really nice. I just finished up a pound container full of my red superhot blend powder and have a gallon jug full of my red super hot hot sauce that is fermenting away, along with a half full container of my Gringo Killer green sauce which will be filled and set back to ferment most will go into small sauce jars to be handed out Thanksgiving day and on Christmas.
As I'm still to weak to hunt me a deer or wild hog, I will just be doing a store bought Turkey or Ham this time around they will still be pretty tasty smoked and smeared with a good amount of home made super hot BBQ sauce.

Got a package in the mail today from megahot (Jon).  He was very generous in sending me some seeds and couple of THSC Chocolate Scorpion pods that he grew.  I will be reviewing one of them tonight.  Thanks Jon!

Seeds he gave me: Aji Cito, SBJ7, Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw, Cornish Naga, 7 Pot White, Moruga Satan, and Yellow Infinity.

2013-10-31%2011.52.02.jpg

Huge Chocolate Twisted Habanero Powder? Sounds like a winner!!!!

Romy that garlic powder is the sheeeet!!! Lovin it! I'm constantly changing my top 5 peppers this year. The White 7 Pot is the newest addition lol! Might have to grow that next year. Just finishing some of Vincent's powder too. You all really do rock. I don't care what they say!!!!

Back