• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

And I have to thank our very own Pr0digal_son, as well. Extremely cool pods like C.tovarii, C.galapagoense and - Tah dah - A giant Rocopica!!! Fantastic seeds, great pods. Mmmmmmmmm.

Thanks John,

I also have to thank Judy at Pepperlover for this amazing assortment of wilds. Thanks Judy, you rock!!!

Came home today to an awesome package from my brother Wayright!
TFM Scotch Bonnet, TSM Brain and Douglah powders (Got my Douglah fix :party:!) as well as some awesome sauce! :drooling:
The post office taped over the return address, but it was pretty easy to see where it originated from based on the tape used to seal it up.

Thanks Kevin!
:cheers:

I have joined this forum in the last week or so, and only just noticed this post.

And, my addition to it ?

Oh hell yes, pepper people are the best.

I have reason to doubt some of humanity, but following a recent trip to Cambodia, and this forum, my faith has been somewhat restored.

It's a pity I can't get to the forum at work otherwise I'd be on it all day :shh:

psssst...teejay..... I hear there's mobile version/app/download/or some schtuff that works on cell phones......   :shh:   ;)

glad you're having fun, welcome to the gang~

edit- stooped smilies....one too many "h" and it don't work!  :rolleyes: 

my good friend judy sent me some awesome stuff yesterday her generosity never ceases to amaze me. a true friend indeed thanks again.

65f5b94b-cc9f-4eb8-b6c5-4ded139cdb29_zpsae90357c.jpg

7pot evergreen pod
3dcf85d7-f39e-4760-88b1-a34cbf88023f_zps12048730.jpg

My buddy Kevin sent me a jar of pickled peppers.  The only "mild" one I recognized was the jalapeno.  Living in the "Artic North" I'm sure it will take care of colds.

I have feeling it will hurt as much as "shine"....lol

Thank you my friend .....Mike

I also received a jar of Wayrights pickled peppers.
They have the perfect amount of heat and will warm ya up for sure.
Couldn't wait to try them with something so I ended up eating quite a few right outta the jar.
I'll be lucky if there are any left tomorrow for breakfast.

image_zps74804283.jpg

Thanks Kevin!

So...I have to ask. How does one get to be friends with the awesome pepper love spreaders on this here board? I am on my first season growing, and my first season reading way too much on these forums. I've been seeing some amazing things come out of these fine peppers, and love the support you all provide. Just curious. Much thanks to everyone here that contributes to this great hobby we all love and share. 

-Mike

motorcity said:
So...I have to ask. How does one get to be friends with the awesome pepper love spreaders on this here board? I am on my first season growing, and my first season reading way too much on these forums. I've been seeing some amazing things come out of these fine peppers, and love the support you all provide. Just curious. Much thanks to everyone here that contributes to this great hobby we all love and share. 

-Mike
It takes time to earn friends and even longer through the internet. Same way you make friends face to face. If you are in it just for stuff then you will probably never have the oppurtunity to experience friends in this awesome community.

motorcity said:

-Mike
I am in the same boat. Just wrapped my first season. I am learning a lot but don't have much to contribute on growing. But I try to add as much helpful info on other topics like cooking. If someone does you a solid, return the favor. If you win a contest, return the favor at some point. I got hooked up with some chili powder and I sent back some of my BBQ rub in return. If you have a huge crop next season offer up a small box of free peppers in a contest.

You will find that it is easy to fit in here. Many diverse personalities with a lot of expertise in many areas.

Back