• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Sweet package from my man Gary (windchicken ) . He grows some of the largest tastiest peppers in the world 

cabe gendot ( a wonderful pubescense and madam Jeannette also a tasty treat yellow pods ) 

photo_zps964cd313.jpg

I received my second package today! I'm so stoked! Dave (cone9) thank you so very much for the seed package!!

Purple cayenne
7 pot brain strain
chocolate habanero
Antilles fire
7 pot white
Carolina reaper
Trinidad scorpion sweet
Inca red drop
Yellow fatalii
Scotch bonnet TFM (what does TFM stand for)
White bullet habanero
Lemon drop (aji lemon drop??)

Again thank you so very much Dave!! Pepper people are the best!

I got an awesome package from Dave today too! He sent both pheynos of my tepin x lemon and I love the huge ones along with some other goodies! Can't wait to try that aji rainforest because I forgot to grow them!

Then there was also a box from Wes! Oh yeah! Been nibbling on these damn tepin all night and about to eat a fire hot baked potato before bed!

Thank the both of you soo very much! Its going to be a hot ass week!

Oh and my buddy Tim sent a crazy box last week too! Idk if he's a member or not but it just goes to show pepper people rock!

I don't have my camera, but I want to thank Bhut Camp for sending me some CGN 21500 pods, and low and behold he went and sent me some of his homemade Count Douglah hot sauce as well! Thanks a lot man! Very cool! I really appreciate you!

Also, Cone9 sent me some seeds with a few extras I did not ask for, but one specifically I have been looking for now for a while. Thank you so much!!

You guys are quite generous and its a real breath of fresh air. I love to see sharing, and to share myself. Its such a change to see others giving without expecting anything in return. Very kind of everyone to continue in this.

This communities generosity is top notch!!

smileyguy697 said:
My cayenne didn't make it this season and couldn't get kung pao at my local nursery. I usually make flakes for pizza and the family but this year was a bust.. Until now! I was talking to Judy and she sent a LFRB of just what I need! Pepper people rock and Judy is one of the BEST!

That's how you do that! Thanks again Judy!

Emmeriaa sent me some sauce he's been working.  Completely amazing!  This guy def has the skills to pay the bills.  I was blown away with how he could throw together a sauce with such flavor, and heat that goes undetected for the first 4-5 seconds you taste it.  The middle one was pretty warm by any chileheads standards.  Probably a 7-8 out of 10 for me. It wasn't overpowering one bit tho.  I'm extremely grateful I got to try these!  Thanks brotha man,  and please keep making these amazing sauces!! 

Look what came from Wicked Mike:

There's a bag of wicked good jerky and great assortment of pepper, tomato and greens seeds.  Gotta love it!

Thanks again for the generous gift!

budy,buddy,buddy. you are the man.

today the post lady pulled up with a nice box filled with taco sauce and jalo relish.   the taco sauce is so good i truly love it and just ran out the other day so what a nice suprise.  last night are friends jeff "hth" and jess came over we ate all kinds of the candied jalapenos.they loved them.  the relish will be getting a true test in the next couple days. i think a burger and dog are in the picture.

thank you again

sicman said:
budy,buddy,buddy. you are the man.

today the post lady pulled up with a nice box filled with taco sauce and jalo relish.   the taco sauce is so good i truly love it and just ran out the other day so what a nice suprise.  last night are friends jeff "hth" and jess came over we ate all kinds of the candied jalapenos.they loved them.  the relish will be getting a true test in the next couple days. i think a burger and dog are in the picture.

thank you again
you're more than welcome . . . somewhere along the line I saw that you ran out of taco sauce - figured I better send more else you may go through withdrawal!  take care.

Im sure alot of you saw that Seacowboy had a giveaway of some awesome pods and sauce! on his birthday!
How generous is that!  :P

Ive been thinking of the Habby Lemongrass sauce for 2 days now,needless to say I was super excited when I got home today!  :dance:

Your pods are gorgeous Jason,,The sauce is great,,first thing I did was pop the bottle and start tasting..first flavor I got was the earthy lemongrass ,very nice subtle taste,then the heat starts ,nice kick but not too hot at all..I can see myself using half the bottle in one sitting .

Thanks again man! you rock

:cool:
Kevin

Got this from boostdemon today. Thanks for the big, beautiful pods, Dana!

15031025111_3d61d488b1_k.jpg

I immediately pulled seeds out and send them for a spin at the pepper playground merry-go-round. The aroma ran the mother-in-law out of the room, and I'm having a hard time breathing right now. lol.

14847943908_46f2184c0b_k.jpg

wayright said:

Thanks again man! you rock

:cool:
Kevin
                                                                       ( :cool: THX for the pic poach Wayright :cool:)

My Seacowboy birthday box looked just the same. Awesome pods and selection, just GREAT stuff. The sauce is off the Chizzain I've used it every day since I got it, on pork, on chicken, on my tounge  :rofl:

You da Man Sea!

Who is the kindest , most amazing photographer and grower in all the land . Well that is easy prodigal_son :fireball: . I am fortunate to call him a friend . This it what you get( well may get :shh:  ) when you are  in the good with JB :party:

photo_zpsf58ed91f.jpg

Amazing package filled with pubes and all around great tasting peppers.

Thank you kind sir .  

Back