• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Received this little care package from my buddy, James! Huge pile of awesome varieties, thanks again :)

IMAG5992.jpg

Received another outstanding package from my bro Kevin.  Question - how many Yellow Bouquets can a SFRB hole?  Answer = 104.  Thanks my friend, I really appreciate it!

DSC_1031.JPG

Pepper people are the Best.

TJP

Received this from my friend Chili Monsta.  Lemon Drop powder, Peach Habanero power, smoked Lemon Drops, and smoked Peach Habaneros.  They smell (and look) great . . . can't wait to try these.  Thanks CM . . . I appreciate it.

DSC_1035.JPG

Pepper People are the Best.

TJP

Missed the Pink Tiger offer made by Jamison - why? The classic "US only" ..... But hey! We are THP here, right? So, guess what I found yesterday in my mailbox? An envelope with Pink Tiger seeds! Many thanks for generosity goes to Tom (Kentishman) who asked Jamison to send him a bit more seeds, and many thanks for generosity goes to Jamison, who did it!

Viva la THP!

If only i lived in the US... :(

Wish i could...

By the way, thanks to this passion i had the opportunity to talk, chat or simply exchange messages with some beautiful people: Judy, Nigel, Bill Moore, Grant, Steven (standbyandfire),Chris, Mr.Hill and i feel very lucky for this blessing.

I found wonderful persons, everyone trying to be helpful at his/her best, always gentle and kind with me even if they don't know me or my questions were a bit bothering them... I feel blessed for this and i'm looking forward to know other chilehead on this Forum, cause i know everyone is special here! ;)

PEPPER PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!

Roberto

KiNGDeNNiZ said:

Thanks PaulG

Thanks to some folks in the Philippines

And chris phillips

And Andrew from FB who sent me these seeds from the MoA
Nice! Wait until you grow those Hab Hot Lemons out. Really nice flavor.

A HUGE Thank You to Stickman!!!!!

He read about me making my Solstice Molé this year with Hogleg, and out of the blue PMd me and offered some of his Pasilla Chiles that he grew and dried himself!!!! What a cool thing, am I right??? Pepper people truly are the best.

Thank You and Merry Christmas Stickman! I am stoked for this years "Solstice Molé, I will post in the other thread when it happens, (probably next Friday).

View attachment 16823

Back