• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Came home today to an awesome care package from my friend Rick / BhutCamp 

There are more than a few of us that have had the pleasure to try some of Rick's creations   ;)

He is hands down one of the best sauce makers here

Thanks again brother,,cant wait to try them both tonight

You Rock! 

:cool:
Kevin

Wicked Mike said:

Dru is the Man... I received this before the Holidays. Dru, I owe you the feedback you requested, It'll be forthcoming. 

2lmqxs0.jpg

ya I thought those clear labels would be cool cause they'd show product through the simple beginner label design.  end results, well not so much.  dig the logo, hate the bubbles.  not bad for beta labels ;)

appreciate the lovin,  this place continues to inspire me.  

SmokenFire said:
dig the logo, hate the bubbles.....

Try spraying with soapy water prior to application. I've seen big decals done this way to reduce air bubbles. 

Sauce looks great too.

SR.

Many thanks to Tom (Kentishman), who was so generous to me (again)! He got some Pimenta Trepadeira do Werner seeds from a giveaway, and he shared them with me! Also added some Filfil-I-Surkh seeds! THP people are really great people!

Thanks to Portuge for the box of peppers, seeds and powder(graced my chili tonight - good stuff!
It's good to have some fresh peppers - I enjoyed a nice Inca Red Drop burn last night and as I[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]now[/SIZE] type.
Must have been quite a shock to the poor pods, leaving Fresno in the mid-60s and arriving in Dover in the mid-teens!

stickman said:
I'm super stoked to have gotten a package today from PeriPeri in South Africa! Looks like the postal strike is finally over... Many thanks Lourens... I'll make sure they get a good home. ;)
SANY0116_zpsc07b3100.jpg

SANY0115_zps813d63de.jpg
What a nice gift.  I love the shape of the sauce bottles - different treatment at the shoulder than what I have bought.

I just want to give a shout out to a few awesome pepper people and this is the perfect place:

Big Thank You to Mpicante, Devil Created Pods and Moruga Welder for sending me some seeds that I'd been looking for for a while.

Thank You to fiogga for sending me some cool tomato seed varieties I'd never heard of or tried before. I'll be trying most if not all of them this summer.

Thank You to RPM55 for sending some really cool Reaper cross seeds and some damn good yellow powder.

As usual a big Thanks to Garrett Peck and his freaking righteous out of this world sauces. This guy has just been really great to deal with and has gone above and beyond many times for me.

Big thanks to Cappy for the brain strain seeds and the bottle of his famous but rare and delicious sauce. So damn glad I was able to get my hands on a bottle of this beautiful masterpiece of a sauce.

Thank You bhut camp (Rick) for your sauce offer. I've read again and again how super tasty they are and now I finally get to taste for myself. Just a really great experience dealing with him.

Would be nice if I could post pics but oh well, maybe someday. Pepper people are the best!

I've received some really freakin amazing packages in the past . . . but, today I came home to something that is beyond words.  Something that outdoes everything else (no offense to anyone that has sent me things in the past) . . . I knew that it was going to be good when I saw the Florida Gator packaging.  From my brother Kevin (wayright) - can't thank you enough:

DSC_0157.JPG

DSC_0158.JPG

DSC_0162.JPG

Pepper People are the best . . . and Kevin is the best of the best.

TJP

Back