• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Received my package for winning wayrights contest today. Dove straight into the salts and peanut butter bonnet, and all I can say is wow! That stuff is absolutely amazing! The smoked powders smell divine, and can't wait to burn myself up with the chocolates. Thank you very much Kevin! Pepper people rock!
20150211_123617.jpg

/\  I've had the Savage Beast.  Very good sauce and I really like the texture.

It's been a week, but wanted to publicly relay my gratitude to fiogga for the 11 varieties of heirloom beans she sent me! She sent them in paper envelopes but I had to get them out & put them in plastic so I could stare at them for awhile & see them for the next couple of days as I walked past them laid out on a table. Pretty speckles.  :)  ("Where's the picture?")

THANKS!

I received the most awesome "birthday card" from Steve aka SL3.  In iot was 18 fantastic varieties - all super clean, neatly packed and labelled!  Steve was originally going to send me some of his Trinidad Scorpipon Long seed that he had ordered for himself (how's that for already being super generous) and then he threw in 17 others - I am over the moon!

Thanks Steve, you rock!

Just received this package from Dru or as he's better known to THP MEMBERS as SmokenFire!! :)
IMG_20150307_125233.jpg

What can you say but WOW THP people rule and smoke hooked me up with some new sauces and rubs!!!!!!
Heather and I have already tried the entire lot!! Addiction is immediate!! :)
The wife tried the swamp juice , Rocket sauce, and EL Capitan on a piece of chicken and loved them all!!! But her favorite was EL Capitan she said she'd put that sh@$ on anything!!
IMG_20150307_134856_hdr.jpg

She also loved El Capitan in some homemade hummus this was fantastic!!!! :)
IMG_20150307_140019_hdr.jpg

I smoked a beautiful pork butt Saturday and tried all sauces on the pulled pork each one was delicious but my two favorites were, TIKI Torch (great name) and Lava Lips were my two favourites!!!!! Tiki is sweet and citrus flavored with a great kick of heat Yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa and the Lava Lips bottle which is almost empty was fantastic on my Mac and cheese!!!!!!!! Ddaaaammmmmmm love this stuff :) :)
IMG_20150307_203909.jpg

While I didn't receive the package until after I started my pork butt I decided to use it on some zucchini we had then onto the smoker.
IMG_20150307_133725_hdr.jpg

Omg the stardust sprinkle was absolutely amazing!!! Perfect blend of salt and heat and the DRUBQ is a smoke masters dream!!! :)
IMG_20150308_114520.jpg

Beautiful balance of flavors think y'all are going to love this!!!! :)
So everybody get in their and give DruQ A try you won't be disappointed!!!!!
Remember if you like the smoke you'll love the fire!!!!!! :)
Now gratuitous BBQ PICS :)
IMG_20150307_201902.jpg
IMG_20150307_201923.jpg
IMG_20150307_201940_hdr.jpg
IMG_20150307_202417_hdr.jpg
IMG_20150307_202411.jpg
IMG_20150307_203530.jpg

Thanks again SmokenFire you are the MAN!!!!!!! Give em a try gang you won't be disappointed
Cheers

oldsalty said:
Omg the stardust sprinkle was absolutely amazing!!! Perfect blend of salt and heat and the DRUBQ is a smoke masters dream!!! :)
Beautiful balance of flavors think y'all are going to love this!!!! :)
So everybody get in their and give DruQ A try you won't be disappointed!!!!!
Thanks again SmokenFire you are the MAN!!!!!!! Give em a try gang you won't be disappointed
Cheers
That stardust sprinkle is outstanding! I got a little bit from the non pepper seed train, and absolutely loved it. 

Back