• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

oldsalty said:
And the JAMS!!!! Wow brother you are the MAN!!! The passion fruit and pear out of this world!!! The papaya butter is being saved for thanksgiving!! And the rhubarb and cherry is mine all mine!! Thank You again brother!!!

That passionfruit/pear is amazing, and my daughter LOVED the cherry rhubarb.  :)

oldsalty said:
Holy Mackerel!!! Once again I'm blown away by the generosity oh the members here!!!

And GIP you are a ROCK Star brother those powders were amazing the curry is just about gone!!! My Mother wanted me to let all members know GIP is the Man !! She's a curry aficionado and said the best curry she's ever had!!!! You are now MOM APPROVED!! :)
Haven't tried the rest but can't wait!!! Also those pumpkin seeds wow can't wait to grow my own pumpkins!!!
And the JAMS!!!! Wow brother you are the MAN!!! The passion fruit and pear out of this world!!! The papaya butter is being saved for thanksgiving!! And the rhubarb and cherry is mine all mine!! Thank You again brother!!!!

PEPPER PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!
:dance:

SmokenFire said:

That passionfruit/pear is amazing, and my daughter LOVED the cherry rhubarb.   :)
:)

oldsalty said:
Hell to the yeah brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

This made me smile so much this morning  :D

thank you my chilihead brothers   

i'm glad you enjoy everything.

:cheers:

G.I.P.

It's like Santa came early!!

Awesome box of mixed pods from coachspencer:

2agmb0h.jpg

Right next to another wonderful box from romy6 (with a side of thanks to Hogleg)!!

taj2au.jpg

Thanks very much guys!!  I can't think of anything I'd rather do than spend a nice fall Sunday making up some sauce.  :D

A little while ago GIP posted some pics of BBG7 Orange he was growing. I asked him if he had a few seeds to trade or sell since I love BBG and am trying to collect all the colors before next years grow. Went to the mail yesterday and found a package I wasn't expecting. Some damn nice goodies inside. Not only were there Orange BBG seeds but yellow as well. Along with those was a bag of Insanity Salt and some Thai Peanut Powder. Oh and some pumpkin seeds which is great since I've been thinking of growing some pumpkin for next year. Must admit I don't spend as much time here on THP as I used to but THP members are still some of the best and most generous people around. Thanks Andrew, I can't wait to try the Insanity salt and Thai peanut seasoning. I've always loved Thai peanut sauce.

gip 001.JPG

Feeling kinda blue today. Then the mail comes and once again saved by my friend's at THP!!!
A nice big box of beautiful peppers!! 7 pot primo,7 pot chocolate,bhut jolokia,mustard,devils brain :evil: and five of my favorite fruits in the world passion fruit!! :) and a bottle of WICKED MIKE'S special passion fruit wine to be served on thanksgiving with a salute to all the members at THP!! :)

Mike brother I really needed this today really helped but me in a better place!! :)
Thank You my Friend!!!

as we all know: PEPPER PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!
IMG_20151119_132421_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151119_132515.jpg

Another unsolicited box of awesome showed up on my door step today. Thanks so much Chocolatescotchbonnet for the awesome box of rubs! They all sound yummy, I had some the steak seasoning on my fries with dinner. Can't wait to try it on some smoked ribeyes.  :drooling:

All this awesome being thrown my way past few weeks it's starting to make me feel bad I can't pay it forward. Hopefully that will change soon 

THP is one heck of a forum of people helping people. I've been on several different forums over the years and I have yet to see anything that comes close to this forum and its kind and generous people who make up this community. Great job guys/gals. I've also been blessed by several here and all I did was ask about a certain type of pepper and its profile and the next thing you know is seeds are on there way for next season. Keep up the good work, tis the season !!!!!

buddy said:
Came home to a rather suspicious looking package . . . judging from the packaging tape, I knew that it came from 1 of 2 people.

Awesome T
I got a similar care package today, and knew right away that it could have only come from our brother
Love tha tape J-dog

Romy6's smoked powder smells incredible and tastes even better

And the Pepsi bottle is my new prized possession

Curious to what your pickles say on top T  ;)

Jamie you rock brother

:cheers:
Kevin

Back