• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Stunned and speechless I was when I opened this envelope! I was trying to figure out who it was from… certainly wasn’t expecting anything from anyone! Before given the chance to even see what it was, I was properly smacked with an aroma bomb of smokey goodness. Upon seeing the contents I immediately recognized this from pics from this thread!

Thank you Justin!! (jcw10tc)- I’m humbled by the most kind and abundant (unexpected) generosity. Just amazed chile brother… sincerely appreciated!  

Everything everyone has said, I concur. Incredible creations! (Fiogga (Sandra) said you were a ‘peach’- told her ‘Guys don’t call other guys a peach! Lol. ;)) So… as per fitting the site… I’ll say your ‘Pepperific!’)  :D  Cheers!

20151210_102000_zpsgn1e8h1q.jpg

fiogga said:
Looks like Justin, (Secret Pepper Santa) is working overtime, the powders are very tasty, and in man talk he is flippin' phenomenal, a brotha from another motha, a really cool dude, PEPPERIFIC, or most definitely a "PEACH!"
Well, only half as phenomenal as your, or maybe a lot less than that.  I usually like to try to do my best to return generosity show towards me.  I feel like I have done pretty well, but I am throwing in the towel with Sandra.  I can't match what she has sent me.  Maybe next year I will drive over a truck load of pods or something.

I can't thank you enough for all this you send today.   The smoke bahamian goat mango sauce is possibly the best sauce I have ever had.  I've had a lot of sauces this year, and thanks to everyone that sent some all have been great, but that smoked goat in this is something else.  I've never had a sauce quite like this.  The smokey flavor really stands out.  Not super hot but has plenty of kick.  I will get to everything eventually.  The MOA Verde will be opened very soon.

IMG_20151212_132528149_zpslxaiah4q.jpg

The generosity of those on this forum has been staggering as Christmas cards fly across the pond full of seed. Having already received seed from Steve Queen, Romy6, Pulpiteer (Halloween Card) jcw10tc, Florisa mpicante and Plantguy76. Today I received another card from Jason - Plantguy76 and a bumper package from Sandra - fiogga ..... My Scotch Bonnet 2016 grow is now nearly complete so thank you all again

Greenguru said:
Which type peppers you have
Sorry if that is directed at me for not replying sooner ... if you are after Scotch Bonnets or their hybrids you can look at my 2015 glog wait till I list those for 2016 or PM me

Sorry if that is directed at me for not replying sooner ... if you are after Scotch Bonnets or their hybrids you can look at my 2015 glog wait till I list those for 2016 or PM me

I have been growing yellow TFM for few seasons. I like my scotch bonnets

Back