• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

jcw10tc said:
Thanks Jamie for this awesome care package.  Just perfect timing to get me through until mine start to ripen.
IMG_20160624_185439461_zpszrujzyyf.jpg

Nice looking peppers!  Are those 7 Pot Whites?  I grew 7PWs a couple years back from seed I saved from some grown by SilverSurfer. They were wonderful (and very useful) peppers.

grantmichaels said:
No shade, but are those half hot dogs on each bun - or do you wallow then in like Danielle (she really does that)? ...

One of them (yellow pod) was cut in half lengthwise. I have no idea why my wife does that. Our wives do weird things with hotdogs.

Haha ...

Okay ...

Danielle likes to pick the soft inner crumb out of a hard roll and replace it with bratwurst and mustard and close it up like a cocoon ...

I usually then tell her that "I feel like I have a fiancee, a daughter, and an extra mother" ...

Today I received some seeds from my friend Jim aka Chiltepin.He shared the following with me ,mostly WILDS,my favorite variety....love those wilds.
Pl 487450                             CGN 20800   C tovarii
CGN 22795                          CAP 691
Zimbabwe bird                      Aji chuncho
CO 4392                               CGN 22792
C flexuosum                         Donne sali 

Jim is one of the most generous & caring members on THP & I'm so glad to know him....Kudos Jim...U da bestest :P !!!!!!                          

received a package stuffed full of goodies today from my buddy Shorerider
:dance:  :dance:   :dance:

07.19.16%20Shorerider%20sauces_zpsjrhr4nhh.jpg

some of his fantastic sauces

07.19.1620more20gifts20frome20shorerider_zpsf76chnbr.jpg

some of his great pepper powders, dry rub, "stubby coolers" and a very nice card :)

07.19.1620Penny_zpsv8d0putk.jpg

found this taped to the inside of the box too  :D

thank you so much mate, your kindness and generosity is amazing  :onfire:

:cheers:
GIP

Just wanted to thank brother Shorerider for this awesome Birthday gift. The items Pariah donated to my roof auction are incredible. The shirt is awesome and loved the history of Jimmy Wooten and those glasses are beautiful. But those sauces are amazing looking Pariah!! Can't wait to try them. Thank You Shorerider my Brother absolutely fantastic gift and thank you Pariah these are amazing!!!

PEPPER PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!
IMG_20160720_115443.jpg
IMG_20160720_115525_hdr.jpg

oldsalty said:
Just wanted to thank brother Shorerider for this awesome Birthday gift. The items Pariah donated to my roof auction are incredible. The shirt is awesome and loved the history of Jimmy Wooten and those glasses are beautiful. But those sauces are amazing looking Pariah!! Can't wait to try them. Thank You Shorerider my Brother absolutely fantastic gift and thank you Pariah these are amazing!!!

PEPPER PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!
attachicon.gif
IMG_20160720_115443.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20160720_115525_hdr.jpg

Shorerider..... looks like thats gone straight to the pool room.....

OldSalty.... there's no bigger compliment to an Australian than that!  :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KbMolsUPA

Tinnie said:
Big THANKYOU to the big hearted Shorerider  :P

2016-07-24%2017.01.18_zpsaenfungi.jpg
You're welcome mate, and thank YOU for your contribution to Oldsalty's auction. Enjoy...... :P

Tinnie said:
Shorerider..... looks like thats gone straight to the pool room.....

OldSalty.... there's no bigger compliment to an Australian than that!  :P
You beauty!!!!! Straight to the pool room is about as good as it gets for us Aussie's.  :dance:

oldsalty said:
Hahaha love it !!! Straight to the pool room!!! My favorite place in the house. And one of my best Mate's ill think about every time I'm shooting some stick! :)

Thanks Tinnie :)
If you haven't seen "The Castle" I can recommend it, but just be warned, we're actually not THAT Aussie. 

That's the last three PPATB, do I get a prize now?   :rofl:

SR.

Back