• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:

07.19.1620Penny_zpsv8d0putk.jpg

found this taped to the inside of the box too  :D

He told me he taped a 20 in there, too. You didn't throw out the box yet, did you?

romy6 said:
 Received this amazing box of F5 Bonda Mahala from the master grower G aka windchicken thank you kind one 

IMG_6581.JPG by https://www.flickr.com/photos/131815167@N04/]

Those look amazing Jamie !

I was also honored to receive a box of these beautiful Bonda Mahala from Gary,,,thank you G! 
These are some of the best tasting peppers I have ever eaten

Kevin

tctenten said:
attachicon.gif
IMG_5597.JPG

I got back from vacation and had a box of goodness waiting for me.  D3 hooked me up with a bunch of his crosses to try and I look forward to doing it.  Thanks D3!!  PPATB.

Pretty sure the one to left of scorponero is a devils prick and immediately left of that is the long pheno of scorponero.

Doesn't look like many pods out of the box lol. I think I see a 7pot burgundy too

Today, I received a box from tctenten ...

I've been wanting to try the aji margariteno (?sp) and others since buying the Lindberg seed pack from SF a while ago, but I had to forgo growing my own due to time and pestilence ...

e1c9ce140a79cb4fbe7a745acfc5afd4.jpg

tctenten's sneaky, and sent my funds back =( ... but the pods are as beautiful in real life as in pictures, and I'm excited to eat that red monster tomorrow with some fresh grouper!!!

1672520092e18a5031d8d4440ea76d2a.jpg

Included but not expected, pickled Mystery Citrus to keep me supplied for months, and some infused oil too!

I believe there's also quite a few Mystery Wine rounding out the box, as well as a gnarly looking pod designed to catch me off-guard, lol ...

48365e5b951f6a002f1886fc57a56597.jpg

PPATB!

:cheers:

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Those pods look amazing, really looking forward to mine finally kicking in. Are the big red one Caribbean Reds? 

I think they are those Aji Margariteno ...
The other red one's are Aji Rosita Red ...

The Yellow are Aji Jobito ...

There's some MW's I think, and a single one that looks hot ... some kind of gnarly/pimply super ... and the MC's ...

Back