• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

tctenten said:
Yes the big ones are the Margaritenos. I was glad to send the MFRB. Some of the Margaritenos are so big they do not fit in SFRB.
The others are MW's and the oil is grapeseed...at the Boss's recommendation. Please let me know how it is. I have not tried it.

Those Aji Margaritenos might be the best looking peppers I've ever seen in my life ...

I hope they taste as good as they look, because they are gorgeous shaped/color/wall-thickness ...

tctenten said:
The oil is grapeseed...at the Boss's recommendation. Please let me know how it is. I have not tried it.

Will do, I use a lot of grapeseed oil in my cooking, so that's perfect ...

Only rarely do I opt for the Columela, let alone Mustard or Sesame or Peanut - which I use rarely ...

Grapeseed is a great default, since it's a blank canvas ... and stays out of the way quite nicely ...

What's in there, infusing it? ...
tctenten said:
They are great for stuffing. Enjoy.

herbed cream cheese style? ...

grantmichaels said:
Will do, I use a lot of grapeseed oil in my cooking, so that's perfect ...

Only rarely do I opt for the Columela, let alone Mustard or Sesame or Peanut - which I use rarely ...

Grapeseed is a great default, since it's a blank canvas ... and stays out of the way quite nicely ...

What's in there, infusing it? ...

herbed cream cheese style? ...
Some of last years dried pods. Not sure exactly, but that should have some nice heat to it. I have done olive, avocado and grapeseed infused oil. We like the avocado alot.

My wife made some rice and I just stuffed them with that. You can really do whatever you like.

grantmichaels said:

Those Aji Margaritenos might be the best looking peppers I've ever seen in my life ...

I hope they taste as good as they look, because they are gorgeous shaped/color/wall-thickness ...
Will you hurry up and taste the damn thing!  Mine aren't ripe yet and I want to know what's coming!!

From D3monic!

I see he goes for a crushed pepper over a fine powder. I appreciate that, for adding to food after it's cooked, pizza, etc. Not many people are doing the crushed, mostly fine. Well done! Thanks!

d3monic_crushed_peppers.jpg

Crushed superhots is a virtually untapped market (compared to powder anyway). If he says something like "Oh that's just as fine as I could get it in my shitty grinder" I'd say "keep doing that!" :)

The Hot Pepper said:
Did you sneeze on mine or Grant's? :rofl:

The extra bath at our house is mine, and it's off the kitchen by the laundry room (Danielle has the one across from the master bedroom) ...

Anyways, Danielle takes the flakes into my bath to crush them in the mortar with the exhaust vent turned on ...

Once, I guess she was a little extra rough or sloppy, because later in the evening something burnt the inside of my thigh after I used el bano ...

In that case it was D3's Jay's Peach++ flakes ...

#Truth

grantmichaels said:

The extra bath at our house is mine, and it's off the kitchen by the laundry room (Danielle has the one across from the master bedroom) ...

Anyways, Danielle takes the flakes into my bath to crush them in the mortar with the exhaust vent turned on ...

Once, I guess she was a little extra rough or sloppy, because later in the evening something burnt the inside of my thigh after I used l bano ...

#Truth
No the the last time i've made your thighs hurt i'm sure lol

When I was a kid I made my mom a heart-shaped pizza in the bathroom for Valentine's, so she wouldn't see me making it (baked it in kitchen of course). But she asked where I made it, and she said "Do you mind if I don't eat it?" lollll. There's a nice pic of it though.

grantmichaels said:

Once, I guess she was a little extra rough or sloppy, because later in the evening something burnt the inside of my thigh after I used el bano ...

#Truth

Entertaining story but it would probably have been better had it been D3's Devils Prick.

Back