• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

image.jpeg

Look at this box of goodies that Grant sent me. I mentioned that I was going to try home brew in one of his brew threads and sent me all of this equipment to get started. There were also some hot sauces and pepper seeds in there as well.

image.jpeg

I also received a box of beautiful pods from Freeportbum. My rocotos did not yield any peppers and he was kind enough to send me some along with a bunch of other pods.

Very generous of both Grant and Devan. Thank you.

Pepper people are the BEST!!

tctenten said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
Look at this box of goodies that Grant sent me. I mentioned that I was going to try home brew in one of his brew threads and sent me all of this equipment to get started. There were also some hot sauces and pepper seeds in there as well.
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
I also received a box of beautiful pods from Freeportbum. My rocotos did not yield any peppers and he was kind enough to send me some along with a bunch of other pods.
Very generous of both Grant and Devan. Thank you.
Pepper people are the BEST!!
Your very welcome sir. If you need to know what any of them are just let me know. All the best

Just wanted to say Thank you to  a new member here; Thegreenchilemonster
Thank you for the seeds that you sent me.

We were discussing C. Pubescens in Chat the other day, and sharing pictures of our plants, we decided to trade some seeds.

Thanks again,
:cheers:
G I P

Gotta say pepper people are the Greatest !  I just went down to the highway and get the mail & what do i find in the mail box ?  Yep you got  it , a box of Hot colorful peppers !  on a cool autumn day . Kinda like christmas opening this sweet heart up ! Would like to put a Big THANK YOU out to Scorched ( a.k.a. Tony ) . for making my saturday better !     :onfire:
IMG_0909.JPG

buddy said:
I am absolutely blown away with the MFRB that I received from my good friend Pr0digal_son.  This truly has to be one of the finest things that I've ever received.  2/3 of the box pubescence - my favorites.  Thanks John - I owe you big time.

DSC_0305.JPG

Pepper People are the Best and JB is the best of the best.
Nice haul buddy! Give and you shall receive. And we all know buddy has been one of the most generous members on THP.

Way overdue on some thanks.  First to 96strat for the great sauce and some of the hottest pods I have had.  I don't think he knows what mild is.
IMG_20150918_172123726_zpsryf9nhul.jpg

Thanks to HIllbilly Jeff for some more great peppers.  All beautiful tasty pods.
IMG_20150925_145724013_zpswhzspytb.jpg

Thanks to Scorched for this box of wicked looking heat.   Theres a primo in there at is just huge and damn hot.  2x bigger than any I had last year.  Found my seed stock for next year for sure.  

IMG_20151002_152853672_zpsoybaodof.jpg

This one just blew my mind.  Got this from Fiogga yesterday.  Just unbelievable.  Not only a ton of pods I have never tried, but at least half of them I have never even heard of. Theres a honey bonnet sauce here that is so tasty, hard to not just drink it.  Not too hot, but great taste, almost like a desert type sauce.
IMG_20151003_231458660_zpsifd5whhx.jpg

Well done folks. Two of those 4 I have personal knowledge of and have dealt with numerous times in my short time here. A++ People on This Site and a Big Fat Horned Worm well wishes to Sandra and Tony, you both continue to amaze me with your generosity. Cheerz !!

jcw10tc said:
Way overdue on some thanks.  First to 96strat for the great sauce and some of the hottest pods I have had.  I don't think he knows what mild is.
IMG_20150918_172123726_zpsryf9nhul.jpg

Thanks to HIllbilly Jeff for some more great peppers.  All beautiful tasty pods.
IMG_20150925_145724013_zpswhzspytb.jpg

Thanks to Scorched for this box of wicked looking heat.   Theres a primo in there at is just huge and damn hot.  2x bigger than any I had last year.  Found my seed stock for next year for sure.  

IMG_20151002_152853672_zpsoybaodof.jpg

This one just blew my mind.  Got this from Fiogga yesterday.  Just unbelievable.  Not only a ton of pods I have never tried, but at least half of them I have never even heard of. Theres a honey bonnet sauce here that is so tasty, hard to not just drink it.  Not too hot, but great taste, almost like a desert type sauce.
IMG_20151003_231458660_zpsifd5whhx.jpg

Back