• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

The Hot Pepper said:
From D3monic!

I see he goes for a crushed pepper over a fine powder. I appreciate that, for adding to food after it's cooked, pizza, etc. Not many people are doing the crushed, mostly fine. Well done! Thanks!

attachicon.gif
d3monic_crushed_peppers.jpg

I actually do both and will do crushed when asked ;) Less work to do crush than powder so win win for me.

Nice crushed pepper ;)

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I actually do both and will do crushed when asked ;) Less work to do crush than powder so win win for me.

Nice crushed pepper ;)
Careful, I'll order dupes of each in crushed ... on a Friday ... lol.

Look at this beauty of a box from GIP !

What a great variety of peppers and some rub I'm sure will give me a delightfully warm feeling inside.

Thanks again!

I also just got a box of exotic pods from my bro GIP  :dance:  As always SORRY no pics. And some dried morels even, that have a date with a fillet mignon in there near future  :drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:

Here's the list

yellow peno
aji arnaucho
aji dolce
peach wasp
yellow cayenne
yellow trini cherry
blushing dutchman
pimenta puma
purple haze
aji melocoton
red 7's
fruxim

GIP's dry rub
aji amarillo powda
yellow manzano flakes

And some of his serrano powda, it has a very short shelf life in my house though, stuffs amazing

THX my bro!! You are one of the best of the best!!

b2eed4aa604700f5098977edbca22769.jpg

Are those Cream Fatalii peppers up top?

Grant - Did you like the CF?  I've grown them for three seasons and they're one of my favorites.  A unique Fatalii for sure, fantastic flavor(IMO) but no heat at all that I can detect.

Mike - Are those derived from the seed I sent you a couple years ago?  If so, they came from pods grown by Silver_Surfer in 2013.  I find it interesting that they are devoid of heat.  There are a couple vendors I've seen list Cream Fatalii seeds but they describe them as very hot.  Aside from a few THP posts there is little reference to the variety.  I've not encountered this pepper, that I'm aware of, other than this strain that came from SS.  I actually bought the peppers from coheed196 who was selling off SS's 2013 grow.  You can see them in post #1 here:  http://thehotpepper.com/topic/42374-silver-surfer-pod-sfrb/

I'd be interested to know if anyone has this heatless CF that they know did not come through SS.  I like the pepper so much I've sent seed to many THP members since late summer of '14 (when I first grew them).  Wicked Mike is a CF convert and I'm sure many people have gotten them from him - his are the SS strain via my 2014 grow.

Back