• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

I believe I would sleep with one eye open if that were my cat.
The little varmint sleeps 20+ hours a day...then "brown noses" for attention and eats the other 4.
He's around 9 years old....and has never figured out how to get over the chain link fence in the back yard.

This is my spoiled princess. She did not like the santa hat.

DSC00143-1.jpg

I was at the horse farm helping my friend feed at the end of the day with Rudy (my pound puppy) and we went to the hay shed and Rudy started freaking out and barking and running in circles and when she threw a bail of hay out he went crazy, I dont know what he had against the hay... so obviously I had to tape this... hes so silly..

http://www.youtube.com/user/spicysauces#p/u/3/BgCVccZ-fVE

xo nicole

Here is my pup. He was rescued from the Tioga County S.P.C.A. back in 2004. Both him and his brother were abuse cases and were in pretty bad shape. Both were anemic from flea bites, severe mange and very malnourished. If we had the room, we would have taken both of them.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/redtailforester/RedtailPuppy.jpg

aww he is so sweet! Could never tell from this pic that he was abused ... that makes me happy :o)

My Rudy was extremely abused before the shelter and you could see his ribs, he would flinch any time anyone moved... now hes a brat and take advantage of me :o)

xo nicole

Oscar, the day we picked him up from the breeder
IMG_0344.jpg

Oscar, a couple months old
IMG_0380.jpg

These are a few months old, he's a bit bigger now, I'll take a pic and pop it in this post later.

Oscar, He is now 5 months and 1 day old.
IMG_0922.jpg

Here's my dog Chloe. Not the greatest picture but she is camera shy. Normally she walks away when I try to snap a pic.

snow2011pic4.jpg

I'm a bit premature here maybe. I'll be getting a new pup in about 5 or 6 weeks. I'm excited already and craving some puppy breath. My wife could care less , maybe even wishes I wasn't. So I've come to share my joy with you guys. This is a picture of 3 , 3 week old female pups. I'm getting a brindle but can't say which one yet. At 3 weeks they're more like grub worms without much personality.

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Femalepups.jpg

Novacastrian I had a black english staffy when I was a kid. Your picture early on in the thread brought it all back. Was such a good dog.

These are the five pug sisters and one manly pug stud Gizmo who is also my avatar.
dogs222.jpg

Sadly they all moved on to other homes. Had the sisters from puppies but got gizmo as is. But they were a blast. Six pugs can really do some damage to garden plants.

This pic makes me think of the Sopranos for some reason.
Doggies132.jpg

The wife is a veterinarian technician and does wildlife rescue.
There's no end to the various critters that we will rehabilitate
and release.

screechowl.jpg

deer1.jpg

2babyrabbits.jpg

zappasquirrelsmall.jpg

youngrabbit3.jpg

heron2.jpg

What is that last thing that obviously wants to eat you? A possum? or is it an Opossum ?? Whatever it is I'm scared!

how come this thread doesn't appear in my content list?

Novacastrian I had a black english staffy when I was a kid. Your picture early on in the thread brought it all back. Was such a good dog.

These are the five pug sisters and one manly pug stud Gizmo who is also my avatar.
dogs222.jpg

Sadly they all moved on to other homes. Had the sisters from puppies but got gizmo as is. But they were a blast. Six pugs can really do some damage to garden plants.

This pic makes me think of the Sopranos for some reason.
Doggies132.jpg

Pug Farm!!!
Here is my start on one, though the next dog I get will either be a Boerboel or a Cane Corso.
This is Guido and Sasha figuring out what a water bowel left out to freeze tastes like.
IMGP3484.jpg

570144997_1000.jpg

This was back when Sasha was a puppy.
24-149257037_1000.jpg

We actually had to take Guido to the Emergency clinic this morning. He went to run up to my wife and just started yelping and contorted up. Turns out he jacked up something in his neck. Hopefully it's a muscle spasm and he can get over it. It's going to suck if it turns out to be a spinal thing. He's all doped out of his little wrinkled mind right now.

Hope Guido is ok. That's a good name for a pug :rofl: and Sasha seems to be common!

I have to say I don't like the black pugs but the apricot fawn and silver fawn look cool. I think when I get a dog again I want something like a french bulldog or boston terrier maybe crossed with a pug. I live in a hot climate and pugs can't take the heat as you probably know.

If you were thinking of breeding them I would seriously advise against it. Been there. They have some of the worst difficulties breeding of all dogs I know. Lots of puppies die, and you are lucky if they don't need a ceasarian.

They are so much fun though.

Hope Guido is ok. That's a good name for a pug :rofl: and Sasha seems to be common!

I have to say I don't like the black pugs but the apricot fawn and silver fawn look cool. I think when I get a dog again I want something like a french bulldog or boston terrier maybe crossed with a pug. I live in a hot climate and pugs can't take the heat as you probably know.

If you were thinking of breeding them I would seriously advise against it. Been there. They have some of the worst difficulties breeding of all dogs I know. Lots of puppies die, and you are lucky if they don't need a ceasarian.

They are so much fun though.

Nah, no breeding. These guys are both fixed.
Our pugs actually do great in the heat down here in Phx. I come home from work in July sometimes and they are laying upside down out in the grass sunning their belly.
We've been lucky and didn't get pugs that do the constant snot spraying and choking thing either.

Back