• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

pets

a few more of that second spider

IMG_1722s.jpg

IMG_1725s.jpg

IMG_1727s.jpg

IMG_1719crop.jpg

Shoot! I just noticed I didn't post a pic of my roommates dog, Tigger. A 63lbs Staffy with beautiful brindle coat. The small animal killer, bamboo crusher, and cutie that he is, he's been given the nickname, "The Shredder". This is because he systematically shreds what ever he gets his snout on. 100% pure dog with this one. He's my best friend. He's a picture of his best end.

tiggerheadcb9.jpg

nice looking dogs. i can't wait to get a dog of my own..but i'll probably wait until i have my own place with a fenced in yard. or else until i have kids that can walk/feed/bathe the dog. ;)

No, that's an old pic from when I first got him. When I got him, he had some spots of fur that had not grown in on his hind legs and his entire belly due to constant rubbing against his cage from his racing days, and a scar from racing that doesn't have any fur. They've all grown in over the past year except for the scar, and his personality has really blossomed. He's gotten over his separation anxiety without medication, and he's been more energetic since I started trusting him around the house. He's is now literally the perfect dog for me.

Back