• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

pets

well today was "feeding day" so i thought of sharing some pics of the mouths i feed each week with the board. feel free to post pics of your pets.

this is a friend/roommate's corn snake. she hasn't been staying here though so i am just snake sitting until she figures out whats what with her living situation.
IMG_4958s.jpg

my snakes
IMG_6167s.jpg

IMG_3829s.jpg

IMG_6489s.jpg

one last one...had to break it up to four pics a post.

IMG_3316s.jpg

i have a bunch more but dont feel like bombarding you with too many pics heh.

haha well not in my bed..but they are all in my bedroom. actually running low on space...especially when these things are all full grown.

thanks. yea the blacklight pics are nice...all scorpions glow under that type of light. that is the easiest way to find them in the wild. as a matter of fact, two of the scorpions in that post were collected in san antonio. i went there this summer for "arachnocon" this gathering of mostly people from this arachnid forum i have been a member of for over a year. lectures and social gatherings, then a big expo with most of the major us dealers.

lots of fun and got to try some texas beer while i was there which they now sell at my local grocery store. shiner bock is what i'm speaking of.

I'm not a big fan of Shinner Bock but it's drinkable if there's not much else.

Since you have those hosted would you mind if I posted one or two on another forum? I want to freak out this dude who is afraid of spiders. It's a low-traffic forum.

Speaking of pets, here's our family portrait from Halloween.

img7lo6.jpg

yea its not my favorite, but the only texas beer i've had so far. had some fat tire while i was there..that was pretty good stuff!

hah sure, you can use them to scare someone. :lol: the best is when people are actually here...i've had some girls refuse to even step through the door to my room!

nice pets btw :P what kind of dogs are those?

Bugs creep me out, so no comment on them, just not my thing.

That corn snake, however, is drop dead beautiful, and I love the feeding shot. Very nice.

some great pics, I can usually find most of those in my folks backyard here in Cali. Maybe not specific species but you get the point. My G/F would never let me keep'em though deathly afraid of bugs especially spiders. So of course I will let her come over and look at the picks 😆

Wife: Hey baby there’s a huge spider in the tub.
Me: Kill it.
Wife: You are the man, you do it.
Me: Stomp! There, now it’s a mess and I think that falls under your jurisdiction :lol:

I love snakes......right next to the beans and taters and of course they taste just like......___________help me here folks.

Hillbilly Chili said:
Wife: Hey baby there’s a huge spider in the tub.
Me: Kill it.
Wife: You are the man, you do it.
Me: Stomp! There, now it’s a mess and I think that falls under your jurisdiction :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Back