• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PhatMan Dereks Grow Log V2.0

PhatManDerek said:
Ok, Can I plant 3 plants in the same pot using the plants pellets?

"Please give me a straight answer

I wouldn't just for the simple fact I wouldn't want to deal with the possibility of the roots being bound together later when you thin them. I say keep em separate! Just my opinion though

In a peat pellet?

No.

Is that simple enough?

There will be those who argue that it's ok, but you're asking for trouble if you do.

ExtremeBurn said:
I wouldn't just for the simple fact I wouldn't want to deal with the possibility of the roots being bound together later when you thin them. I say keep em separate! Just my opinion though

Pam said:
In a peat pellet?

No.

Is that simple enough?

There will be those who argue that it's ok, but you're asking for trouble if you do.
Thank you guys.

They're getting ready to be planted maybe another week?

Any ways an update picture

488289075_a6jHe-S-0.jpg

PhatManDerek said:
Thank's but my little nephew took out the dang tags and I can't determine what they are, I'm pretty sure they're habenero's & Jalapeno's I think!

lol... no matter, eventually you'll figure it out

Once they start leafing out, you'll be able to tell the difference in jalapenos and habaneros. And if not, you certainly won't mistake the peppers!

Pam said:
Once they start leafing out, you'll be able to tell the difference in jalapenos and habaneros. And if not, you certainly won't mistake the peppers!
Haha, You are correct Pam.

That would be a youtube moment! :)

I forgot to turn my grow light on and yesterday I found 3 of the plants sort of shriveled up. I would like to know if they're still ok?

Turn it on and wait and see. These questions are getting to the point of paranoia.

thehotpepper.com said:
Turn it on and wait and see. These questions are getting to the point of paranoia.
Yeah I know, And I apologize for that, I've never took on a very big project like this and I don't want my plants to die.

Some may die. You've never done it before. Do your best. You'll get better.

thehotpepper.com said:
Some may die. You've never done it before. Do your best. You'll get better.
Good point THP.

I know most of the plants are vibrant and green though.

As long as I have 2 habs & 2 jalapenos that make it, I will be fine.

Back