• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PhatMan Dereks Grow Log V2.0

When you are not checking on your plants, you can watch that electric meter spin! Your energy company will send you a Christmas card and consider you a Most Valuable Customer!

Mike

wordwiz said:
When you are not checking on your plants, you can watch that electric meter spin! Your energy company will send you a Christmas card and consider you a Most Valuable Customer!

Mike

lol

Derek,

Take another one of those chill pills! A fluro is not gonna toast a seedling unless you put the plant into the place where the lights go and create a circuit!

The only time I have burnt a plant from lights was moving some real close under a 45 watt LED light when they were use to a 14 watt one. Even then, it took a day or so to see any damage.

Hang the light, put the plants underneath it (leave an inch or so from the light to the top of the plant, though they can touch the bulbs without a problem) and drink some brewskies. And go watch the electic meter spin!

Just messing with you - those lights won't run up your bill!

Mike

wordwiz said:
Derek,

Take another one of those chill pills! A fluro is not gonna toast a seedling unless you put the plant into the place where the lights go and create a circuit!

The only time I have burnt a plant from lights was moving some real close under a 45 watt LED light when they were use to a 14 watt one. Even then, it took a day or so to see any damage.

Hang the light, put the plants underneath it (leave an inch or so from the light to the top of the plant, though they can touch the bulbs without a problem) and drink some brewskies. And go watch the electic meter spin!

Just messing with you - those lights won't run up your bill!

Mike
How come one leaf looks cooked? and the plants look shriveled up slightly? Did I do anything bad about them?

They still look very very green though.

PhatManDerek said:
How come one leaf looks cooked? and the plants look shriveled up slightly? Did I do anything bad about them?

They still look very very green though.

They're probably fine... can you take a pic?

Wait for it to finish up processing, it shouldn't take too long!

485868286_5CK9A-S-0.jpg

Turning into plants finally "question"

Ok My plants are doing SUPERB and the leaves has enlarged since I've planted them about 2 weeks ago.

When will I see the second set of leaves?

PhatManDerek said:
Ok My plants are doing SUPERB and the leaves has enlarged since I've planted them about 2 weeks ago.

When will I see the second set of leaves?

it can take a couple weeks... just sit back and relax dude... they'll come. then they start growin like crazy

ExtremeBurn said:
it can take a couple weeks... just sit back and relax dude... they'll come. then they start growin like crazy
Thanks man, I'm really excited it's my second thing I've ever grown.

My first thing was a chiapet lol.

Back