• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PhatMan Dereks Grow Log V2.0

Txclosetgrower said:
Did you know that bone meal makes an excellent substitute for cake flour?

If you put a little blood in the mortar when you consecra^^^^^build your temp^^^^greenhouse your spel^^^^plants will do much better.`

Also if you want I can dig up the angel food cake recipe from my Donner family cookbook. There are lots of tasty parts on people that we just throw away or bury in the ground. What a waste.

wordwiz said:
Derek,

Have you had these in the window since they sprouted or just for a day or so? If it is a south facing window without trees shading it and it has not been completely overcast since they were put there, they do not show it - they are not significantly bent toward one way. Also, a good window will let in more than enough light - I was getting 60,000 lumens on a partly cloudy day. That's dozens of times more than shop lights will provide.

BTW, at 10¢ per Kw/hr., it will cost you about $4 per month in electricity.

Mike
Mike,

No they started leaning towards the window 2 day's about 3 days after they first sprouted, But I've moved them closer to the window sill before I left to get about $50 spices & 1 florescent light bulb, When I came back the sprouts looked more straight, greener, healthy, and I see a few more new sprouts woo, I've also purchased a small water mister.

Pam said:
Where does he think all that blood and bone meal come from?
From blood and bone? haha

Txclosetgrower said:
Did you know that bone meal makes an excellent substitute for cake flour?
lol only you would know mate!

ABurningMouth said:
Are you serious? That sounds nasty.
Hell yeah it does big time!

ExtremeBurn said:
I use it all the time... it's great! haha jk
You know, that's nasty "in Cleavland voice"

Pam said:
If you put a little blood in the mortar when you consecra^^^^^build your temp^^^^greenhouse your spel^^^^plants will do much better.`
Yuck

Txclosetgrower said:

dead_thread.jpg

Hotpeppa said:
ha ha ha, i thought it was quite funny...
LOL, it would be but I'm so much a newbie in the green thumb area that I think some of the info in this thread is Vidal, And Pam your right I've told my mom what you said about shaking them slightly for better growth, and she agreed!

PhatManDerek said:
LOL, it would be but I'm so much a newbie in the green thumb area that I think some of the info in this thread is Vidal,

Vidal Sassoon or Gore Vidal?

And Pam your right I've told my mom what you said about shaking them slightly for better growth, and she agreed!

Oh, I see how it is. Not good enough when *I* say it.

~harumph!

Pam said:
Vidal Sassoon or Gore Vidal?

Oh, I see how it is. Not good enough when *I* say it.

~harump!
Well it's not that at all I still don't know half you guys & gals from Adam, But once I do I probably will not need a a reinsurance next time.

PhatManDerek said:
Well it's not that at all I still don't know half you guys & gals from Adam, But once I do I probably will not need a a reinsurance next time.

I'm just picking at you.

Derek,

I don't really worry about legginess in new seedlings - it can be an asset. When you transplant, put them deep enough so that only the leaves are left above ground.

Mike

Pam said:
I'm just picking at you.
Oh lol, I got to remember that :)

wordwiz said:
Derek,

I don't really worry about legginess in new seedlings - it can be an asset. When you transplant, put them deep enough so that only the leaves are left above ground.

Mike
Thanks Mike, I really appreciates everyone help and input.

Back