• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PhatMan Dereks Grow Log V2.0

PhatManDerek said:
Ok I've done all that and now I'm letting the water drain.

My apartment is so warm I could grow orange tree's in here and it's at 71 degree's

uummm 71? peppers like it in the low to mid 80's ....I put a cheap medical heating pad under my trays to keep them nice and toasty (my house is kept at 70)

I should have read a lil further before I added my 2 cents...lol....looks like someone already mentioned that sorry.....

Dyce51 said:
Hey Rainbowberry...That is a real cool lil greenhouse you built is that a vent in the roof as well??

Yeah it has a working door and vent.

BTW the door has a stick on handle too for decoration.

* I need to get out even more than I thought.

millworkman said:
Yeah, good job RB. It looks really bright compared to the rest of the light around it.

That's because English Sunlight at RBs house is brighter there than it is over here in the states ;)

Nice RB

rainbowberry said:
I did once out of cardboard and some plastic.

Image001-12.jpg

Image011-2.jpg

I should really get out more.
For Sickmont when he visits.

Poor SM.... roflmao...

Dyce51 said:
uummm 71? peppers like it in the low to mid 80's ....I put a cheap medical heating pad under my trays to keep them nice and toasty (my house is kept at 70)
These peppers are designed for colder climates, That's what it say's on the back of the package which is nice.

Why is tomorrow the first watering day? Is the soil going to be dry? I soak the soil when I put the seeds in it and then don't water for a week or more.

Mike

wordwiz said:
Why is tomorrow the first watering day? Is the soil going to be dry? I soak the soil when I put the seeds in it and then don't water for a week or more.

Mike
Hi Mike, Thank you for your help and a reply.

So basic do it like my house plant alovera? wait until its dry then water it again?

Right now it's still some what damp & moist yet.

Pepper seeds don't want to be as dry as an aloe vera gets between waterings. Moist is good, sodden is not.

I am not Mike, nor do I play him on teh Intratubes, but I think he meant that you should water as needed, not on a set schedule.

Pam said:
Pepper seeds don't want to be as dry as an aloe vera gets between waterings. Moist is good, sodden is not.

I am not Mike, nor do I play him on teh Intratubes, but I think he meant that you should water as needed, not on a set schedule.
Thank you Pam, I'll water them tomorrow on day 4.

joeknowsjolokia said:
Keep them like that! Hey Sally, where's Nancy?
Probably putting her face on :)

Back