• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PhatMan Dereks Grow Log V2.0

wordwiz said:
Never seen the benefit of using good spirits in cooking. Beer, on the other hand....

Mike
LOl, anyways I can't wait until I can just go to my plant pic off a pod and use it in one of my meals.

PhatManDerek said:
LOl, anyways I can't wait until I can just go to my plant pic off a pod and use it in one of my meals.

There is alot of steps to go before you reach that point. So, while you have the time be sure to use the search option here and do a bunch of reading on what steps come next so that you are prepared from possable problems and have some knowledge to treat the plant right.

Some things for you to look up, "leggy" (when the stalk is too long and thin after emerging from the dirt), "light requirement/ intensity" (how far the plant should be from the light source), "wind" or "breeze" (a sub catigory of leggy plants), "watering schedual" (um....this one's important).

Don't find something under those keywords? Try a different one. There's alot of good knowledge posted here already for you to use, so do some research. ;)

imaguitargod said:
There is alot of steps to go before you reach that point. So, while you have the time be sure to use the search option here and do a bunch of reading on what steps come next so that you are prepared from possable problems and have some knowledge to treat the plant right.

Some things for you to look up, "leggy" (when the stalk is too long and thin after emerging from the dirt), "light requirement/ intensity" (how far the plant should be from the light source), "wind" or "breeze" (a sub catigory of leggy plants), "watering schedual" (um....this one's important).

Don't find something under those keywords? Try a different one. There's alot of good knowledge posted here already for you to use, so do some research. ;)
Thank you very much Iggy, I'll go ahead and do some of that research tomorrow.

Right now I'm wokring on my blog and watching a show called Chopped on the food network.

Half of this thread needs to be in The Lounge. I'm guilty too. But let's try to keep the off topic there so the other growing topics get some air time.

Anyways Day 5 is approaching in a half hour and still no sprouts.

I know I watch them too much LOL.

By the way the links Iggy posted I will have to read them in about 4 days or so :)"I hope"

I hope I didn't kill the sprouts if I have any on day 5.

I woke up this morning and I've found that the pot the sprouts are planted in got cold during the night.

First time that actually has happened.

Any ways the potted sprouts are now sitting on top of my moniter toget warmed up since it's a good heat soruce!

PhatManDerek said:
I hope I didn't kill the sprouts if I have any on day 5.

I woke up this morning and I've found that the pot the sprouts are planted in got cold during the night.

First time that actually has happened.

Any ways the potted sprouts are now sitting on top of my moniter toget warmed up since it's a good heat soruce!

When you say it got cold.... how cold are you talkin? I live in minnefrozya and lost heat to my house one night! Didn't hurt my seedlings.:);)

joeknowsjolokia said:
When you say it got cold.... how cold are you talkin? I live in minnefrozya and lost heat to my house one night! Didn't hurt my seedlings.:);)
I wouldn't say no more then a cooler type chill on the pot, Mostly like when you pick up a can from the cooler and it feels cool because of the ice got metled in the sun kind of cold.

Back