• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PhatMan Dereks Grow Log V2.0

Day 2, The container felt lighter so I;ve decided to move it to the window that has the most light!

And now the second part of my post the question?

When should I water it again? By the way I made sure when I watered it the first time it got damped "not soaked" but just damped.

So how much should I water it again when I need too?

PhatManDerek said:
Day 2, The container felt lighter so I;ve decided to move it to the window that has the most light!

And now the second part of my post the question?

When should I water it again? By the way I made sure when I watered it the first time it got damped "not soaked" but just damped.

So how much should I water it again when I need too?

Every day is probably too much. Every 2 or 3 days will probably work for you. Especially with that little dome on it, that will help hold in moisture.

Txclosetgrower said:
Every day is probably too much. Every 2 or 3 days will probably work for you. Especially with that little dome on it, that will help hold in moisture.
Ok thanks Tx, I'll give it a water tomorrow, Now how much to water it tomorrow?

DO I want to use about a cup of water to water it figuratively speaking?

Last year, once my plants emerged, thanks to advice from Pam via AJ, I bottom watered mine once a week. Let the cups sit in water until they wicked up all they wanted.

Toward the end of the indoor growing season, I had to do this twice a week as the cups became nearly root bound.

Mike

wordwiz said:
Last year, once my plants emerged, thanks to advice from Pam via AJ, I bottom watered mine once a week. Let the cups sit in water until they wicked up all they wanted.

Toward the end of the indoor growing season, I had to do this twice a week as the cups became nearly root bound.

Mike
Well my plants will be staying in doors all the time.

Should I water it again and let it get damp? even though the soil is still moist?

imaguitargod said:
Congrats! You've made a greenhouse!

I did once out of cardboard and some plastic.

Image001-12.jpg

Image011-2.jpg

I should really get out more.

When I germinate my seeds I use a lid and a germmination mat (heating pad). I hose em down with a light mist every day just enough to keep the top moist and every 3 days or so give em a good watering.... I've had great germination rates doing it this way... but whatevers clever

Back