• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

able eye said:

You should study more.

why bother ... all of the data is highly influenced by controlling interests that don't align w/ you.

i think there's an even a current event right now in this regard, in terms of sugars and the studies that shaped policy ...

grantmichaels said:

why bother ... all of the data is highly influenced by controlling interests that don't align w/ you.

i think there's an even a current event right now in this regard, in terms of sugars and the studies that shaped policy ...

I think you mean what I said doesnt align with your addictions and that you will say anything to avoid the truth. There's also the issue of the ego believing something new and having been wrong after all this time.

But you know just like when its you taking a topic off the yellow brick road...you dont realize it.

Since you make these wild claims about data you should show us, in a new thread.

able eye said:

I think you mean what I said doesnt align with your addictions and that you will say anything to avoid the truth. There's also the issue of the ego believing something new and having been wrong after all this time.

But you know just like when its you taking a topic off the yellow brick road...you dont realize it.

Since you make these wild claims about data you should show us, in a new thread.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/13/sugar-industry-tobacco-industry_n_6855786.html

go print that and get learned and then roll it up and smoke it ...
here, have some more: http://www.nutritionaction.com/daily/sugar-in-food/sugar-industry-health-research-1970/

grantmichaels said:
I wish I could tell you that humans do well off meat, but I can't ...

able eye said:

You should study more.

If you think the sugar industry is the only one implicated in influencing government policy then you obviously dont know how cheese made it to the food pyramid. You're kinda late to the party.

I hope the quotes straighten this out.

Believe me, I'm not advocating for dairy, and I don't think the Beef Council (or whatever) are any better ...

Don't act like your not sheeple, too, though. We all are.

Woke up to the sky spitting this shit...again.

XF9lFNp.jpg

This a-hole didnt care

amvSTOc.jpg

able eye said:

This a-hole didnt care

amvSTOc.jpg

I'm having a difficult time figuring out why, but I damn near shit myself laughing at this ^.

edit: Jusus Christ. I can't stop laughing! He just looks so damn SERIOUS!

able eye said:
This a-hole didnt care

amvSTOc.jpg
I'd caption this-
"Come'on, Pussy, let's go for a run!"

:rofl:

(I edited my first caption..)
SumBits always has an interesting perspective on things.  :)

Back