• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Playoff Predictions!!

So the bears won right? I went to Gorden Beirch with Dave to "watch" the game. Got our bread and circus on, left after 4 pints of 8% abv Winterboch (brought home a growler of the same) at about 13 minutes of 4th quarter.....

imaguitargod said:
So the bears won right? I went to Gorden Beirch with Dave to "watch" the game. Got our bread and circus on, left after 4 pints of 8% abv Winterboch (brought home a growler of the same) at about 13 minutes of 4th quarter.....

Oh, boy, check out that language barrier at work here.

What does growler mean over there then?

I LOVE the queens English. In fact I was shagging the other day.... (no not what you are thinking Shooty*)

By the way I've never heard one of those thing growl before, woman attached.

Uh huh. Or a "bajingo" as Dr Reid's mother from Scrubs might say.

As to photographic evidence... Um... I only heard about that. Obviously.

Hillbilly Chili said:

duuuuuudee comoooonnnn gotta pull for
da bears

duuuuuuuuuuuuuude

be honest with ya if the bears or panthers would have not made the superbowl i would be pulling for da colts.

im gonna bet if his thumb was dangling by tendon he will still play...as a bears fan i hope it makes him throw it to the bears 5 or 6 times

That’s “widdle fumb” Creator. I do hear ya sir about his whining and blaming of teammates and I hate that about him. I picked the colts at the start of the season, to go to the bowl, and I took a crisp C-note from a friend of mine just this week. (He picked Philadelphia)

Hey Bubba interceptions are still completions, Bro. I guess the outcome is about as significant as a flee fart in a hurricane as far as I’m concerned. I think it’s gonna hinge on special teams ie. Hester. If he breaks out …..then you and the Creator will be celebrating Da Bears.

Come to think of it….I lived in Maryland when the colts loaded up the mayflowers and abandoned the fans….:mad: Ok screw them! I wanna see Manning cry like a little girl, fetal position on the sideline!
Da Bears !:sick:

Hillbilly Chili said:
Ok screw them! I wanna see Manning cry like a little girl, fetal position on the sideline!
Da Bears !:sick:

Kind of like when Scott Stevens nailed Eric Lindros...Oh wait, that's hockey.

I'm a diehard Steelers fan (since 1973, black and gold are ARMY colors!), so I had to go with somebody. I like the days of Singletary, and of course the Saturday Night Live skits. DA BEARS!

Yeah ouch there, Creator
Ok here’s another scenario. At the whistle, Grossman clobbers Manning, beats him to a pulp and kicks his battered and beaten flesh across the field into the colts sideline. Oh wait that would be McCarty to Lemuex, ouch! I got a black eye and three stitches just watching that on tv.:sick:

Yeah agreed I dig the bears of old, they need another fridge in there huh?

Da Bears!!

Back